Shut Down the Federal Reserve

Paulie, History will record you as one totally stupid pathological liar. All of your insane attacks on the FED only prove that you do not have a clue about that which you speak. You need serious psychiatric help in an institution with constant supervision lest you hurt yourself.

You are just jealous because you are so damn stupid. I call a spade a spade.
Take your fucking shovel; I'll keep my espada.

espada+ropera.jpg

Not that you understand why modern decks of cards have 'spades' while old ones have swords or will even begin to understand the reference...

Come on! Something intelligent rather than all of that nonsense you post.

At least you're familiar with irony.

Paulie, History will record you as one totally stupid pathological liar. All of your insane attacks on the FED only prove that you do not have a clue about that which you speak. You need serious psychiatric help in an institution with constant supervision lest you hurt yourself.

Yep...

The expected response from someone who was just handed their ass.

Yep...

The expected response from someone who was just handed their ass.
All of your insane mistakes in your posts are still there for everybody to see. It is like you are butt naked and you are in denial walking around with your itty bitty genitals exposed. Not only are you inadequate, but you are dumb, too.

A LONG LONG time ago I asked you to post the FED charter. You still have not been able to do so.

I will make it even simpler on you, "What is it that the FED is supposed to do?"

I have been waiting for two years for you to post something intelligent, and you don't have a clue, do you?

Total Insanity! Why do these genetically defective low IQ nincompoops even bother to post?

Probably because you're a fucking faggot ass piece of shit dick sucking vagina avoiding pillow biting fuck face.
This thread is off to an awesome start! :thup:

That is just typical Pauli and his childishness and bad manners. He has been acting like that for years. I am convinced that he is resident in a psychiatric institution and his time on this board is a reward for not banging his head against the wall or his self pollution in front of the nurses. "Come on Pauli, we will let you post cuss words on the Internet if you stop acting like that in the padded cell."

I guess I could always post an ugly ass picture of myself from 25 years ago, with my fat ass stomach and my really awesome blue tube socks.

Shut down the FED and the United States collapses overnight. Guaranteed.

It's certainly nothing you rush into. You have to have a framework in place that will carry out the duties currently executed by the fed.

You seem a rather ignorant fellow. Tell me, do you understand financial history? Do you know what Bradburies, grey/greenbacks are?

It's certainly nothing you rush into. You have to have a framework in place that will carry out the duties currently executed by the fed.

You seem a rather ignorant fellow. Tell me, do you understand financial history? Do you know what Bradburies, grey/greenbacks are?

I will not respond to your provocation silliness. You clowns abound on boards like this.

This much I will say. You do not know one tenth of what I know about the FED. Have you ever studied the Federal Reserve charter? Nobody on this board has with the exception of me.
It is easy to find and read. Do that and get back to me.

You do not know one tenth of what I know about the FED.

Wow, he must know virtually NOTHING then.
Paulie, have you bothered to educate yourself yet? It would be nice to have some educated posters posting on this forum rather than you clowns who post gibberish all of the time.

You and this recent arrival believe the FED is involved in Fractional Reserve Lending. Could you link to where you nincompoops come up with this idea.

Have you ever studied the FED charter? Do you even have the slightest idea what the purpose of the FED is? Keep on trying. One of these days you might learn something.

I will not respond to your provocation silliness. You clowns abound on boards like this.

This much I will say. You do not know one tenth of what I know about the FED. Have you ever studied the Federal Reserve charter? Nobody on this board has with the exception of me.
It is easy to find and read. Do that and get back to me.

A cowards way of slipping out the backdoor. I refuse to debate with someone so weak as to have to resort to this type of tactic. Anyone with a fim grasp of economics and history can see that the fed is corrupt and unecassary.

The roots of fractional reserve lending. Goldsmiths in the middle ages used to hold gold for clients. When the goldsmiths realized that few clients ever came to collect their gold, especially not all at once, they decided to use this gold as equity and started to lend money in the form of issuing prommissary notes. Thus fractional reserve banking was born. The goldsmiths also tacked on interest aka usury, what we know as debt.

You do not know one tenth of what I know about the FED.

Paulie, have you bothered to educate yourself yet? It would be nice to have some educated posters posting on this forum rather than you clowns who post gibberish all of the time.

You and this recent arrival believe the FED is involved in Fractional Reserve Lending. Could you link to where you nincompoops come up with this idea.

Have you ever studied the FED charter? Do you even have the slightest idea what the purpose of the FED is? Keep on trying. One of these days you might learn something.

First off, you tried to claim that I said the Fed created TRILLIONS of dollars, and then I proved you dead wrong on that one with multiple links to me pointing out exactly how much the Fed has actually created during this economic downturn.

Now you're trying to say the Fed isn't involved with fractional reserve banking?

How am I supposed to have discussion with you when you obviously haven't the slightest fucking clue of what the fuck you're talking about?

First off, you tried to claim that I said the Fed created TRILLIONS of dollars, and then I proved you dead wrong on that one with multiple links to me pointing out exactly how much the Fed has actually created during this economic downturn.

Now you're trying to say the Fed isn't involved with fractional reserve banking?

How am I supposed to have discussion with you when you obviously haven't the slightest fucking clue of what the fuck you're talking about?

Paoli you are as crazy as a loon. Please get psychiatric help. You have proven nothing and understand nothing. You need to tell the psychiatric nursing staff that you should be posting on another board. Try the reformed child molestation board for former perverts. You might do well there if you do not relapse.

Forum List

Back