*Shusssh; Its True, But Don't Say It About How Islam Is Evil; In Europe*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But there is a debate going on in Europe, *all* of Europe sees how destructive multiculturalism is, with allowing Islam to set up shop.
2. Tough talk from politicians they say is inflaming people like Breivik to take up arms and attack innocent people, like local children and such.
3. They *all* know how Islam is undermining their long running cultures, worse than world war they can *all* see it, and now they don't know what to do, and they want to silence all politicians.
4. Taking away their collective *free speech*.
5. Political Correctness at its finest!
6. Link:Seeking to calm a heated battle of words over Muslim voices - The Globe and Mail

"After the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, a debate erupted in Western countries over how to approach the more moderate but influential voices of Islamic fundamentalism: Outlawing them, tolerating them or engaging them in dialogue.

Now, in the wake of the July 22 attacks in Norway, a similar discussion has broken out in Europe over how to handle a potentially threatening group with a similar world view but an opposite perspective: the continent’s many angry but generally non-violent voices of anti-Muslim conservatism."

"On Monday, the Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg stepped into the fray after a number of Europeans had suggested outlawing or silencing anti-Muslim voices.

“I would like to ask from this podium that we avoid starting a witch-hunt on expression,” Mr. Stoltenberg told the Norwegian parliament in a special session. He noted that Norwegians have a history of frank and intense debate over immigration, religious minorities and cultural conflict, and that this freedom of speech should not be disturbed."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The only idea progressives have is to be nicer to Sharia extremists while they attack the Christian base.

Its illogical to me but apparently its logical to them.

Will they really destroy conservatives by empowering other conservatives??

Progressives are not honest er blunt as to their intent so I don't know what they want.

Forum List

Back