Showtime Joins Left's 'Sedition' Movement

Trump cited Comey's Russia investigation as the reason he fired him.

1. LINK?

2. Trump is the President of the United States. He has the Constitutional Authority to fire anyone on his Cabinet / in his administration.

-- Alan Dershowitz: Trump did not obstruct justice in firing James Comey
(* THIS is called a 'link'. They are used to support one's argument instead of just using hate-driven opinion, like you do)

3. Comey leaked classified information - he deserved to be fired.

4. Comey protected Hillary from indictment / criminal charges. He was exposed as having exonerated Hillary before the investigation was over. Again, he deserved to be fire.

5. Comey has been proven to have HIDDEN the evidence of Russian attempts to hack US Govt Senior Officials, to use social media to divide the country, and to interfere in our govt / election....much like his 'mentor' Mueller hid Russian crimes in 2009. Once again, he deserved t be fired. (Actually, he deserves to go to JAIL).

6. Nice try, but FAIL!

The Alt right neo-fascists know that Bad Day at Trump Rock is coming very, very soon.

Last edited:
Trump cited Comey's Russia investigation as the reason he fired him.

1. LINK?

Here's Trump the Incompetent admitting it on TV, describing his thought process when he decided to fire Comey;

“And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”

Trump's Pants on Fire claim Russia story 'made-up' by Dems

That's obstruction of Justice. As was Trump's order to Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

2. Trump is the President of the United States. He has the Constitutional Authority to fire anyone on his Cabinet / in his administration.
-- Alan Dershowitz: Trump did not obstruct justice in firing James Comey
(* THIS is called a 'link'. They are used to support one's argument instead of just using hate-driven opinion, like you do)

When he straight up says that he fired comey because of the RUssia investigation, they have more than ample grounds to impeach.

3. Comey leaked classified information - he deserved to be fired.

What information was classified? Specifically. With a link, of course. I won't hold my breath.

4. Comey protected Hillary from indictment / criminal charges. He was exposed as having exonerated Hillary before the investigation was over. Again, he deserved to be fire.

Sorry, but Trump kills your reasoning. As he cited the Russia investigation as the reason he fired Comey. Trump kept Comey long after the email investigation. And only sacked him when Trump's administration was being investigated for collusion with Russia.

5. Comey has been proven to have HIDDEN the evidence of Russian attempts to hack US Govt Senior Officials, to use social media to divide the country, and to interfere in our govt / election....much like his 'mentor' Mueller hid Russian crimes in 2009. Once again, he deserved t be fired. (Actually, he deserves to go to JAIL).

Hidden from who? Links please. You're proven to be utterly unreliable in being able to discern the difference between evidence and an accusation. So of course you'll have to back up every claim you make now.

Do so now.

Forum List

Back