Showing Respect for WW2 Vets

I saw this on CNN earlier and it was disgusting. The suspect was caught and I hope he gets charged with attempted murder along with carjacking. I think the clusterfuck of bystanders should be charged for not stopping the carjacking if Good Samaritan laws are on the State books too.

This should be posted in Law and Justice though. You wouldn't want someone to get the impression that you're generalizing that blacks have no respect for WW2 vets.

I saw this on CNN earlier and it was disgusting. The suspect was caught and I hope he gets charged with attempted murder along with carjacking. I think the clusterfuck of bystanders should be charged for not stopping the carjacking if Good Samaritan laws are on the State books too.

This should be posted in Law and Justice though. You wouldn't want someone to get the impression that you're generalizing that blacks have no respect for WW2 vets.

No, we wouldn't want ANYONE to get THAT impression. But it's a safe bet that's the point Sweet William, he of the cesspool mind and the massive inferiority complex, was trying to make.

But as for the WWII vets, I've cared for a former Tuskegee airman, who flew combat missions over Europe, a survivor of the Bataan Death March, one of the first Army Rangers at Point du Hoc on D-Day, A participant in the Battle of the Bulge and even a member of the Luftewaffen. After the war all went on to have remarkable, and quiet lives. But they are amongst the last of the Greatest Generation, and we should cherish and respect their memories and the sacrifices they made...Not use them in some cheap, tawdry piece of race baiting.

Sweet William, you suck, fuck you...DISMISSED.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM

Forum List

Back