Show your support for Obama 2012

...and as funny as Obama's would be, here are your alternatives.

$perry.jpg

$romney.jpg

$palin.jpg

First post?
Neg rep?

Keep it light, keep it happy!

I understand posting a differing view on a thread that is obviously anti-liberal will get me a negative rating, and that is fine. And although I'm not an Obama lover by any means, I'd like to highlight the fact that there is just so much material for bumper sticker producers when it comes to the conservative stable of candidates.

SUPPORT??? FOR OBAMA???

I always wondered what kind of person would be so incredibly warped as to support this man for another term???

My God, this country is already in the toilet and the hand's on the lever. One more term with Barry and the last view we'll have of the world is around, and around, and around.

I understand posting a differing view on a thread that is obviously anti-liberal will get me a negative rating, and that is fine. And although I'm not an Obama lover by any means, I'd like to highlight the fact that there is just so much material for bumper sticker producers when it comes to the conservative stable of candidates.

Your from the Bay Area, we have limited expectations. Free pass for you today.

Only if you're a dick about it.

I thought they were funny, btw.

I totally appreciate it, dude. However, I don't need a pass to express views that keep things "fair and balanced." Like I said, I'm not much of an Obama supporter, but when we realistically only have four or five candidates to choose from to be President, all with their own glaring flaws, I'll gladly support the one that I feel will inflict the least damage to the country.

I totally appreciate it, dude. However, I don't need a pass to express views that keep things "fair and balanced." Like I said, I'm not much of an Obama supporter, but when we realistically only have four or five candidates to choose from to be President, all with their own glaring flaws, I'll gladly support the one that I feel will inflict the least damage to the country.

Yes, but Mickey Mouse never wins.

oneterm.jpg

All i have to say about getting one is:

amazon is your friend

:)

Last edited:

Then you can start your own thread in support of whoever you want, by giving away free bumper stickers!!! :)

I always send about $500 to Democratic candidates each election cycle.

Thanks for reminding me.

Forum List

Back