Show us your pets!

jake mixed golden...rescued from humane by da man.....i wanted a puppy...he picked out jake who was maybe a year or more old

015.jpg

thor who is not fat...he is big boned..damn it

035.jpg

tiff:

another rescue

IMG_1897.jpg

tiff & the killer dog, thor

IMG_1734.jpg

a group shot.....from the top....roland, tiff, clark...all rescues

IMG_1684.jpg

Those are adorable!

The one shot reminds me of the dobie we had (in the 80s) that loved kittens!

It was funny to watch that big supposedly "mean" dog batting paws with a kitten. She was a frustrated mother and any baby, human or otherwise, just thrilled her to death.

when we trapped tiff...she weighted 10 oz....the vet told us not to get our hopes up...she didnt think tiff would make it....

i stayed up ...feed her every two hours....rubbed her bottom etc...i will give her this...she had a will to live...da man was worried thor would hurt her...he adopted her to the point that when you left the room with her....and came back ...he had to see her and make sure she was okay....he made sure the boy cats behaved and that jake never went after her....

IMG_1538.jpg

My mother used to have a Rhodesian Ridge back that loved to sleep in the afternoon with our tomcat. They were real buddies. I think I might have a picture of it, but I'm not sure.

That would be a lot of albums to look through. ;)

vicky is a huge sock thief, put one down for a minute, shes gone with it, finding hidden spots to hide them...every month or so we have to go on a sock hunt.....

LOL! My Sparta (the male schnoodle) is the worst sock thief! :lol:

My big mistake was giving him an old sock with holes in it. Now EVERY sock is fair game as far as he is concerned. My bad! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, this is actually a video I made of my schnoodle Sparta.

The story behind this is, I was getting dressed so I threw a bra on the bed and went to grab some clothes from the closet. When I came back to get the bra, I found my dog had beat me to it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I instantly grabbed the camera on my desk and the rest is history.

Yes, that is my voice on the vid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPUnqvr9dVc[/ame]

I still don't know how he got himself so wound up in the thing given the few minutes I was in the closet.

I love the look on this face during this vid. It's like "okay are you done laughing at me now, NOW GET ME OUTTA THIS THING!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Originally when I first got this little guy for the wife, I hung the name Julio on him because the wife likes Julio Iglasis but she decided she didn't like the name. We have two beagles who are named Jingle Belle (who we call Jingles) and her daughter, Nellie Belle. So, this little guy has been named Taco Bell. We've only had him for almost a month but he already thinks he is as big as a Saint Benard. The other two dogs play with him and Jingles has become his new "mama".

big-black-dog-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture2673-taco04.jpg

Taco

Here's our dog, Julia. She has her own facebook page and just posted this from her last camping trip:

2j0doi9.jpg

LOL! She has over 500 friends and just celebrated her 3rd birthday, (21 in dog years).

Forum List

Back