Show Us Some Hate!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Effigy of Palin Hanging by Noose is Halloween Fun, Owner Says

Ghosts, goblins, gargoyles . . . and Sarah Palin hanging by a noose?

That's the latest imagery of the Republican vice presidential candidate and her running mate John McCain on display at a West Hollywood home that has been decorated for Halloween.

The outdoor decor features a mannequin dressed as Palin, wearing a red business suit, eyeglasses and brunette beehive wig, hanging by a noose off the chimney. Right above her, a devilish John McCain emerges from the chimney with paper flames surrounding him.

Effigy of Palin Hanging by Noose is Halloween Fun, Owner Says - FOXNews.com Elections

Outstanding!

had a cinque de mayo party not to long ago...

made a pinata out of senor w.

kids loved bashing him with a bat...

In relative comparison listening to the way Sarah adressess the opposition what with all of her respect for the American way of life and all( never using the title of Senator) her hanging in effigy is ho hum at best.

I knew the left would applaud and condone it.

It's probably a Palin/McCain supporter who hung those dolls and is blaming it on us. Just like the girl who blamed a black dude for scratching a B in her face and robbing her. Fucking liars.

Of course. If the left does it it's "freedom of" speech. If the right does it, it's "hate" speech.

Which tells you exactly who the racists are, who the haters are. It was eye popping clear when I first saw the Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness!

Which tells you exactly who the racists are, who the haters are. It was eye popping clear when I first saw the Rev. Jeramiah Wrighteousness!

I think anyone that feels the need to have an effigy should also feel the need to have a shrink (or 2 or 3) and be confined to a round rubber room.

I think anyone that feels the need to have an effigy should also feel the need to have a shrink (or 2 or 3) and be confined to a round rubber room.

what month is it again?

what's that upcoming holiday?

freedom for thee but not for me! Huh?

How would you classify the hate that some have for Palin? It's not skin tone, it's not ethnic, it could be I suppose religious yet how many know all that much about Sarah's beliefs? It couldn't be her continuous hate mongering utilizing proven lies, could it? It couldn't be her devisiveness, creating an America that is full of non-Americans just because they will not accept her ideas or behaviors? What do you think it is? As for the name calling it shows the same level of class as Sarah, none whatsoever. Ad hominem attacks have failed for what two solid years now in the political wars why should they work now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back