Show some OUTRAGE for REAL crimes against kids!

all I was saying in the op was that we should be looking past all our babysitters...tv, the mall...internet and looking in the home. If a parent does not do all to protect their children by educating them better on the dangers of life and something happens to them we shouldnt show outrage at the "babysitters" and blaming them(including political views) and showing some guts to look deeper at ourselves as parents and what we didnt do.

Needless to say, who wouldn't be outraged at such a terribly horrific crime?

That being said, I take issue with the (mis)characterization that our government sanctions sex with children. :cuckoo:

Laws Requiring Mandatory Parental Involvement for Minors' Abortion

Forty-three states have laws on the books requiring parental consent or notification prior to a minor’s abortion. Thirty-six laws are in effect. Six states and the District of Columbia have no law.

Laws Requiring Mandatory Parental Involvement for Minors' Abortion - Planned Parenthood

That being said, I take issue with the (mis)characterization that our government sanctions sex with children. :cuckoo:

Forty-three states have laws on the books requiring parental consent or notification prior to a minor’s abortion. Thirty-six laws are in effect. Six states and the District of Columbia have no law.

Laws Requiring Mandatory Parental Involvement for Minors' Abortion - Planned Parenthood
very good point and I wasnt overlooking that either..in fact i look forward to his response if any as to why he thinks that and if he has proof.

very good point and I wasnt overlooking that either..in fact i look forward to his response if any as to why he thinks that and if he has proof.

You need to speak with Agno about this.

He believes children, if they have the "ability" should be able to have sex - that there should be no laws of consent in such cases.

And as such, he had no problem with Letterman objectifying and attempting to make humor out of a teenaged daughter and sex/prostitution.

far, three sex offenders - George Kennedy, Roy Smith, and James Easter - all of whom were friends of Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh’s 24-year old mother, have been under police scrutiny and jailed for non-related crimes while the investigation continues more than a week after 5-year old Nevaeh Buchanan went missing

bitch mother should be arrested as well...who the hell hangs out with sexual offenders when they got a little one.....

You would be astounded how common it is.

For one thing, sex offenders lie about their past.
For another, they prey upon the vulnerable, the young, the weak. Drug addicts, people who aren't very smart or have emotional issues, etc.

there is national registery and state registery where you can look up sex offenders and where they live and if they live near you....

Which is why we have to stop telling our young that it's normal and right for them to pursue sexual relationships outside of stable, committed relationships...and why we need to quit telling young mothers they have a "right" to a life. They don't have the right to kill their babies, and they don't have the right to put them at risk in their pursuit of the next thrill...whatever that thrill may be.

I think it's a matter of educating more than anything. We have to stop the government from promoting promiscuous behavior, we should actively campaign to educate young women about the dangers they can be faced with, and teach them how to keep their kids safe.

And #1 is to avoid bringing people into the home where the kids are. That should be your KIDS' sanctuary, not the sanctuary of the freaks who live in the apartment below.

any one with a kid should know who lives next to them...by the registery

far, three sex offenders - George Kennedy, Roy Smith, and James Easter - all of whom were friends of Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh’s 24-year old mother, have been under police scrutiny and jailed for non-related crimes while the investigation continues more than a week after 5-year old Nevaeh Buchanan went missing

bitch mother should be arrested as well...who the hell hangs out with sexual offenders when they got a little one.....

You would be astounded how common it is.

For one thing, sex offenders lie about their past.
For another, they prey upon the vulnerable, the young, the weak. Drug addicts, people who aren't very smart or have emotional issues, etc.

there is national registery and state registery where you can look up sex offenders and where they live and if they live near you....

Which is why we have to stop telling our young that it's normal and right for them to pursue sexual relationships outside of stable, committed relationships...and why we need to quit telling young mothers they have a "right" to a life. They don't have the right to kill their babies, and they don't have the right to put them at risk in their pursuit of the next thrill...whatever that thrill may be.

I think it's a matter of educating more than anything. We have to stop the government from promoting promiscuous behavior, we should actively campaign to educate young women about the dangers they can be faced with, and teach them how to keep their kids safe.

And #1 is to avoid bringing people into the home where the kids are. That should be your KIDS' sanctuary, not the sanctuary of the freaks who live in the apartment below.

any one with a kid should know who lives next to them...by the registery

Yep.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Crimes Against Children - National/State Sex Offender Registry

This thread should NOT be about left/right and all that bull, we have enough of that crap elsewhere on here.

What is SHOULD be about is the tragedy of this little girl, and countless other children killed every year by either a stranger, or someone they know.

SICK FREAKS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES!

Using kids to make political points regarding criticism from right about criticism from leftist comedian.

It's the left's moronic insistence that #1, children aren't valuable and are disposable, and #2, they should be viewed sexually, that is at the base of the terrible situation children are in now.

I dont argue with that point at all, I may favor more progressive and liberal views on most things but family I am very traditional and conservative and am against sickos and pervs that do this kinda shit...that being said I really dont think sooo much "outrage" should be put on ONE late night talkers attempt on bad sex jokes, there is WAY more to it then that that makes these people do these things!

It goes on because dumb ass Liberals keep defending him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back