Show some OUTRAGE for REAL crimes against kids!

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
with so many real crimes against kids going on like the murder of innocent 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan in Michigan, why are we not showing more outrage towards that but instead going hyper insane over some late night comedians lame attempt at on off color sex joke??

with so many real crimes against kids going on like the murder of innocent 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan in Michigan, why are we not showing more outrage towards that but instead going hyper insane over some late night comedians lame attempt at on off color sex joke??

Since some people may have no idea what you're talking about, I provided some links:

Nevaeh Buchanan

Mourners say goodbye to Nevaeh Buchanan | detnews.com | The Detroit News

This is heartbreaking. I wish all the sick mofo's who do this to children would all get swallowed up in a big, black hole of tar.

How does one kill a child? I ask that everytime, yet......................... :( :mad:

It's the left's moronic insistence that #1, children aren't valuable and are disposable, and #2, they should be viewed sexually, that is at the base of the terrible situation children are in now.

Since some people may have no idea what you're talking about, I provided some links:

Nevaeh Buchanan

Mourners say goodbye to Nevaeh Buchanan | detnews.com | The Detroit News

This is heartbreaking. I wish all the sick mofo's who do this to children would all get swallowed up in a big, black hole of tar.

How does one kill a child? I ask that everytime, yet......................... :( :mad:

I agree...normally my views are very anti death penalty but in this case I hope if they find the person that did it that he suffers greatly and painfully....quick death is too good for the bastard.

It's the left's moronic insistence that #1, children aren't valuable and are disposable, and #2, they should be viewed sexually, that is at the base of the terrible situation children are in now.

I dont argue with that point at all, I may favor more progressive and liberal views on most things but family I am very traditional and conservative and am against sickos and pervs that do this kinda shit...that being said I really dont think sooo much "outrage" should be put on ONE late night talkers attempt on bad sex jokes, there is WAY more to it then that that makes these people do these things!

Anyone that believes it is someones political views, and not the perverts, that are to blaim is either not very well informed, or completely out of touch with reality.

I do agree that the media's, and advertisers, explotion of children in sexually explicit attire is way out of hand, and should not be condoned.

Anyone that believes it is someones political views, and not the perverts, that are to blaim is either not very well informed, or completely out of touch with reality.

I do agree that the media's, and advertisers, explotion of children in sexually explicit attire is way out of hand, and should not be condoned.

Well said.

Which shows how stupid the left is.

When the GOVERNMENT promotes having sex with children, when Planned Parenthood gets away with not reporting it when they have kids who are knocked up ..... then you have the state sanctioning sex with children. It's that simple, and it's because you have been inundated with this that you aren't outraged by sexual comments about children on mainstream tv.

Remember what happened with the FDLS when the state found out they were getting married too young? Where is this outrage at the abortion clinics, where little girls are sent back to intolerable situations, child molesters given a nod and a wink, and the green light to continue?

We foster child molesters in this climate.

When it involves an underage kid, it's not a "sex joke" it is a rape "joke." Calling it an "off-color sex joke" really plays down what actually happened.

When something goes wrong, they claim incompetence. Letterman expects us to believe that he and his staff of writers didn't know it was 14 y/o Willow they were 'joking' about. Complete bullshit. They knew exactly what they were doing and figured it would be okay.

If he would have just manned up and apologized, said "we really messed up with that one" it would have all been over. Clearly now he's milking it for ratings, continuing to exploit the underage girl.

Wait ... what?

You do realize that many on the right think of children as slave labor and that they force them into religion or political practices a lot, that's one main reason why so many of them turn against their parents, the more you push a child, the more they hate what you push on them when they grow up. So, are you saying child abuse is actually a good thing?

Not only that, it once again proves that the left is okay with sexualizing children.

Wait ... what?

You do realize that many on the right think of children as slave labor and that they force them into religion or political practices a lot, that's one main reason why so many of them turn against their parents, the more you push a child, the more they hate what you push on them when they grow up. So, are you saying child abuse is actually a good thing?

More incoherent prattling from KK....and absolutely no hard evidence or even randoms examples of anything she's talking about.

Last edited:
far, three sex offenders - George Kennedy, Roy Smith, and James Easter - all of whom were friends of Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh’s 24-year old mother, have been under police scrutiny and jailed for non-related crimes while the investigation continues more than a week after 5-year old Nevaeh Buchanan went missing

bitch mother should be arrested as well...who the hell hangs out with sexual offenders when they got a little one.....

Actually, why are we not showing more outrage towards that but instead going hyper insane over some late night comedians lame attempt at on off color sex joke?? ...the first post in the thread brings up the Letterman situation.

When the GOVERNMENT promotes having sex with children, when Planned Parenthood gets away with not reporting it when they have kids who are knocked up ..... then you have the state sanctioning sex with children. It's that simple, and it's because you have been inundated with this that you aren't outraged by sexual comments about children on mainstream tv.

Remember what happened with the FDLS when the state found out they were getting married too young? Where is this outrage at the abortion clinics, where little girls are sent back to intolerable situations, child molesters given a nod and a wink, and the green light to continue?

you make SOME valid statements but not all on the left feel as you say they do, I know MANY who are lefties that are against all you stated, like I said as for myself, progressive liberal on most, family issues I am conservative...it is not about ones poitical views that causes this state of mind in people...for instance where are the parents when a 12 year old can get on myspace with pics...as happen in another case where two southern ohio girls ages 12 and 13 were talked into meeting a Michigan man and brought to Toledo and forced sex on them....why dont parents monitor better what their kids are doing, perhaps putting the computer in an area of the house where it can be watched easier...or maybe they can stop uses malls and libraries as babysitters and...gee..ACTUALLY spend time with their kids....it starts in the home first and fore most.

Wait ... what?

More incoherent prattling from KK....and absolutely no hard evidence or even randoms examples of anything she's talking about.

one example...westboro church and fred phelps....want more?

Nevaeh Buchanan’s mother, Jennifer Buchanan, says George Kennedy was like a father to Nevaeh while her daughter didn’t really know Roy Smith, the other person of interest.

i am not linking cause echo has already....someone should take the hide off that damn mother

far, three sex offenders - George Kennedy, Roy Smith, and James Easter - all of whom were friends of Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh’s 24-year old mother, have been under police scrutiny and jailed for non-related crimes while the investigation continues more than a week after 5-year old Nevaeh Buchanan went missing

bitch mother should be arrested as well...who the hell hangs out with sexual offenders when they got a little one.....

You would be astounded how common it is.

For one thing, sex offenders lie about their past.
For another, they prey upon the vulnerable, the young, the weak. Drug addicts, people who aren't very smart or have emotional issues, etc.

Which is why we have to stop telling our young that it's normal and right for them to pursue sexual relationships outside of stable, committed relationships...and why we need to quit telling young mothers they have a "right" to a life. They don't have the right to kill their babies, and they don't have the right to put them at risk in their pursuit of the next thrill...whatever that thrill may be.

I think it's a matter of educating more than anything. We have to stop the government from promoting promiscuous behavior, we should actively campaign to educate young women about the dangers they can be faced with, and teach them how to keep their kids safe.

And #1 is to avoid bringing people into the home where the kids are. That should be your KIDS' sanctuary, not the sanctuary of the freaks who live in the apartment below.

repost of comments I just made to keep them from getting lost cause of importance

Quote: Originally Posted by AllieBaba View Post

you make SOME valid statements but not all on the left feel as you say they do, I know MANY who are lefties that are against all you stated, like I said as for myself, progressive liberal on most, family issues I am conservative...it is not about ones poitical views that causes this state of mind in people...for instance where are the parents when a 12 year old can get on myspace with pics...as happen in another case where two southern ohio girls ages 12 and 13 were talked into meeting a Michigan man and brought to Toledo and forced sex on them....why dont parents monitor better what their kids are doing, perhaps putting the computer in an area of the house where it can be watched easier...or maybe they can stop uses malls and libraries as babysitters and...gee..ACTUALLY spend time with their kids....it starts in the home first and fore most.

Forum List

Back