Show some OUTRAGE for REAL crimes against kids!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Life_Long_Dem!, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    with so many real crimes against kids going on like the murder of innocent 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan in Michigan, why are we not showing more outrage towards that but instead going hyper insane over some late night comedians lame attempt at on off color sex joke??

2. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Since some people may have no idea what you're talking about, I provided some links:

Nevaeh Buchanan

Mourners say goodbye to Nevaeh Buchanan | detnews.com | The Detroit News

This is heartbreaking. I wish all the sick mofo's who do this to children would all get swallowed up in a big, black hole of tar.

How does one kill a child? I ask that everytime, yet......................... :( :mad:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    It's the left's moronic insistence that #1, children aren't valuable and are disposable, and #2, they should be viewed sexually, that is at the base of the terrible situation children are in now.

4. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    I agree...normally my views are very anti death penalty but in this case I hope if they find the person that did it that he suffers greatly and painfully....quick death is too good for the bastard.

5. Life_Long_Dem!

Life_Long_Dem! Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    I dont argue with that point at all, I may favor more progressive and liberal views on most things but family I am very traditional and conservative and am against sickos and pervs that do this kinda shit...that being said I really dont think sooo much "outrage" should be put on ONE late night talkers attempt on bad sex jokes, there is WAY more to it then that that makes these people do these things!

6. Citizen

Citizen Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Anyone that believes it is someones political views, and not the perverts, that are to blaim is either not very well informed, or completely out of touch with reality.

I do agree that the media's, and advertisers, explotion of children in sexually explicit attire is way out of hand, and should not be condoned.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  7. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Well said.

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Which shows how stupid the left is.

When the GOVERNMENT promotes having sex with children, when Planned Parenthood gets away with not reporting it when they have kids who are knocked up ..... then you have the state sanctioning sex with children. It's that simple, and it's because you have been inundated with this that you aren't outraged by sexual comments about children on mainstream tv.

Remember what happened with the FDLS when the state found out they were getting married too young? Where is this outrage at the abortion clinics, where little girls are sent back to intolerable situations, child molesters given a nod and a wink, and the green light to continue?

We foster child molesters in this climate.

9. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    When it involves an underage kid, it's not a "sex joke" it is a rape "joke." Calling it an "off-color sex joke" really plays down what actually happened.

When something goes wrong, they claim incompetence. Letterman expects us to believe that he and his staff of writers didn't know it was 14 y/o Willow they were 'joking' about. Complete bullshit. They knew exactly what they were doing and figured it would be okay.

If he would have just manned up and apologized, said "we really messed up with that one" it would have all been over. Clearly now he's milking it for ratings, continuing to exploit the underage girl.

10. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Wait ... what?

You do realize that many on the right think of children as slave labor and that they force them into religion or political practices a lot, that's one main reason why so many of them turn against their parents, the more you push a child, the more they hate what you push on them when they grow up. So, are you saying child abuse is actually a good thing?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1