Shovel ready projects

Obama unveils $50 billion infrastructure plan for US

SNOW JOB: Obama admin says winter blizzards will distort this Friday’s jobless figures. ruh oh | RedState

Obama admission inspires GOP - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

And when did I mention Alaska? Geesh you guys start in on anyone who brings up any point you do not agree with! My whole point is that Obama comes up with plans and things without vetting them out, they are easily refuted, and had you watched any news you would know all the points I stated have been in the news recently. but here are a few links. And Republicans are just as much at fault, As to the WMD's with Bush....again you guys always bring that up...LOL I was over there at that time and yes I did have all of my gear ready by my side chem gear...not because of what Bush said but from the intel reports and the chem sniffers we had and the reports we forwarded up from what we found.....geesh I look at the stuff in front of me not what a politician says....

A couple of weeks ago I was out in the country looking at house to buy, and here is this big road sign announcing that I was approaching an Obama Stimulus program of construction. They were tearing up an intersection, and installing proper drainage and signal lights, and such. They had a large shovel and several smaller sized road building tools & trucks & dumps, etc. I'd say about 25 guys working in the area. So I know the work is being done. I should have snapped a few pics while I was there.

Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect
Approved 2,500 highway projects

Last edited:
over 800 billion given to construction

Uh, no. Not even $200 billion, actually. Infrastructure spending was the smallest part of the stimulus package.

Well that is too bad, because the GAO estimated it would take a trillion to bring our infrastructure back up to snuff again. We can't afford bridge collapses, dike breaks, poor highways, rails, air, etc. Cons have worn them out & patched them with bubble gum, just like they did the Military hardware in the ME.

over 800 billion given to construction

Uh, no. Not even $200 billion, actually. Infrastructure spending was the smallest part of the stimulus package.

Well that is too bad, because the GAO estimated it would take a trillion to bring our infrastructure back up to snuff again. We can't afford bridge collapses, dike breaks, poor highways, rails, air, etc. Cons have worn them out & patched them with bubble gum, just like they did the Military hardware in the ME.
Yeah, right....As though that's all the responsibility of one party and a single political philosophy, rather than evidence of the the glaring inefficiency and ineffectiveness of centralized bureaucracies in general.

Get a grip.

Forum List

Back