Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides at post-election Harvard event

i don't see any white supremacists!

CyopQ5gXUAAgsC1.jpg
You aren't looking:

872ee2250d2a46388bd09dc64a242d79-be9e180507fc4bb49a3125bb6f926a08-2.jpg

17confederate1-master768.jpg

GTY_trump__confederate_cf_160825_12x5_1600.jpg

CpnK1r3WgAAjre5.jpg

sour grapes. that's all it is.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

WHat a bunch of assholes.

That's not a valid criticism. There's nothing to be said. The assholes are just dismissing anything said in response to them.

Those are fighting words.

If the truth is fighting words, then I guess those are fighting words.

Racist Trumpkins all over the country are rejoicing in his "victory".

All you just did there was call your enemies a form of asshole.

Calling people asshole just because they disagree with you, makes you the asshole.

You asshole.

No, I disagree with you Trumpkins because you are racists, evil, and dangerous to democracy.

I can forgive your stupidity. That will never end as long as the Repug Party is around.

Hysterically repeating your unfounded vile made up insults doesn't make them less of lies.

YOu are the ones tearing this nation apart and setting large percentages of it's population at each others throats.

Fuck you.

The entire democrat complaint is that white people voted. That's what they want to put an end to.

she was just a crappy candidate, and at the end of the day, he was better than she.

Then Trump should not have lost by more than 2.5 million votes. He was the crappier candidate.

Clinton's victory was larger than Carter's victory over Ford and JFK's victory over Nixon.

You can sugarcoat this, but most Americans know you're full of shit.

Yes.....but you win by getting electors.....

Let me try this again since you are pretty slow....

If your team catches more passes, and runs the ball for more yards in a football game....but the other team actually makes more touch downs, the other team wins....you need touchdowns, not passes and yards running the football....

Votes are the touchdowns, dumb fuck. And Clinton got a lot more than Trump.

Your waste-of-time analogies don't change the fact that Hillary got 2.5 million more votes. The majority of Americans and the entire world view Trump and the Repug Party as a total fucking joke.

No...moron......touchdowns are the electors...which is how you win the Presidency......

So...the Republicans won the Presidency, kept the House and the Senate, will hopefully be appointing Supreme Court justices for the next 8 years and have Governors in 33 states........and control the legistatures and governorships in a majority of States while the democrats completely control 4....out of 50...

And you think the majority of Americans see the Republicans as a Joke? Keep thinking that ....

sour grapes. that's all it is.

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

“Do you think you could have just had a decent message for white, working-class voters?” Conway asked. “How about, it’s Hillary Clinton, she doesn’t connect with people? How about, they have nothing in common with her? How about, she doesn’t have an economic message?”

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

WHat a bunch of assholes.

That's not a valid criticism. There's nothing to be said. The assholes are just dismissing anything said in response to them.

Those are fighting words.

If the truth is fighting words, then I guess those are fighting words.

Racist Trumpkins all over the country are rejoicing in his "victory".

All you just did there was call your enemies a form of asshole.

Calling people asshole just because they disagree with you, makes you the asshole.

You asshole.

No, I disagree with you Trumpkins because you are racists, evil, and dangerous to democracy.

I can forgive your stupidity. That will never end as long as the Repug Party is around.

black lies matter....racist democrat group, invited to the White House

la raza....racist democrat, hispanic group

congressional black caucus....racist democrat black group

Southern Poverty Law Center...racist democrat group

bill the rapist clinton....his good friend and political mentor was a segregationist, racist democrat who signed the Southern Manifesto and fought against Civil Rights.....bill the rapist gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom and dedicated a statue to him.....

Robert "kkk" byrd an actual kleagle in the ku klux klan......democrat Senator and part of demcrat leadership till the day he died...

barak obama...sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years and was a good friend with the openly, proudly racist, and anti-American Pastor, jeremiah wright...the man married obama and michelle and baptized their children...

Of the two parties......the one that has openly and proudly racist groups as core members of the party, and openly and proudly racists in their leadership....and you say the Republicans are the racists...?

You guys have a funny definition of racism....

New Topics

Forum List

Back