Shouting chant at GOP convention...showing true colors

You have to laugh at the hapless Paul supporters in that video. When Prebius called for an aye/nay vote, the nays were definitely loudest. But he smirked and gave it to the ayes anyway.

I buy that explaination. It makes no sense to taunt the Puerto Rican representative

Just confirms that Ron Paul supporters are clueless

That explanation is total CYA by the committee chairs. If they really had nothing to with each other, why did Priebus have to use the gavel them quiet?

You may be right

This is the same crowd that screamed "Let Him Die", cheered executions and booed a gay soldier serving his country

I buy that explaination. It makes no sense to taunt the Puerto Rican representative

Just confirms that Ron Paul supporters are clueless

That explanation is total CYA by the committee chairs. If they really had nothing to with each other, why did Priebus have to use the gavel them quiet?

Really? Is it that hard for you to understand?

As usual liberals lie about the intentions of the chant, it was directed at the pro-USA PR people that they want to be part of the USA as a "state," you fucking idiot liberals.

One of my best friends is from PR and my other latino friend would make fun of his English as a joke among us, since that latino friend grew up in Miami with no accent.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back