Shouting chant at GOP convention...showing true colors

It would be helpful if there was video of the convention of the minutes prior to the chanting to have some context. It is quite likely they were chanting in response to something which had just occurred and not because the PR delegate was there.

See my post under yours.

Seriously. How is this a racial issue?

Haven't you noticed? Nearly every post convention thread is based on race. The left are scraping the bottom of the barrel. They got NOTHING else so this is the default nonsense we can expect I guess.

Really sad group.

It's really pathetic.

They can't talk about the ECONOMY. So it's race bait and divide, race bait and divide, race bait and divide, race bait and divide, race bait and divide, race bait and divide...

It's really ALL they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a better video at this link. FAUX appears to be stretching the truth. The USA chants start when the woman is introduced and walks out, and it isn't Ron Paul supporters yelling USA.

Republican National Convention Floor Dissent From Ron Paul Supporters - Business Insider

Okay, that helps. The people who were chanting something different than USA in the video are chanting, "Seat them now."

The USA chanters are shouting down the Ron Paul supporters.

So this has nothing to do with the lady from Puerto Rico.

I don't suppose that will stop the Rachel Maddows and Chris Matthews of the world from saying this was a racist attack since they are working so hard on the narrative of the GOP being a white party.

There's a better video at this link. FAUX appears to be stretching the truth. The USA chants start when the woman is introduced and walks out, and it isn't Ron Paul supporters yelling USA.

Republican National Convention Floor Dissent From Ron Paul Supporters - Business Insider

Okay, that helps. The people who were chanting something different than USA in the video are chanting, "Seat them now."

I don't suppose that will stop the Rachel Maddows and Chris Matthews of the world from saying this was a racist attack since they are working so hard on the narrative of the GOP being a white party.

It's very hard to tell as the chants of USA didn't start until the woman was introduced and walked out to the podium. She certainly looked uncomfortable, as did the normally smug Prebius.

It's very hard to tell as the chants of USA didn't start until the woman was introduced and walked out to the podium. She certainly looked uncomfortable, as did the normally smug Prebius.

Watch the video at the 19 second mark and the 29 second mark. You can clearly see two guys chanting, "Seat them now!"

This is in reference to the delegates they tried to get seated who wanted to nominate Ron Paul.

Also, at the 10 second mark you can hear the "Seat them now" chant competing with the USA chant.

Last edited:
Even their retard Chairman is pleading with the crowd to "give her some respect".

you are a retarded pig of a demoncrap. so your opinion is useless, MSNBC didn't even have the balls to show the Republican black speakers. so piss on all of ewe.

Watch the video at the 19 second mark and the 29 second mark. You can clearly see two guys chanting, "Seat them now!"

This is in reference to the delegates they tried to get seated who wanted to nominate Ron Paul.

Also, at the 10 second mark you can hear the "Seat them now" chant competing with the USA chant.
I'm not seeing it. When Prebius said "Puerto Rico" is when the crowd got loud after a lull.

I just wish I had a dollar for every "carry permit" that is in that convention hall. I could retire tomorrow.

The USA! USA! USA! chants that echoed throughout the convention floor as Puerto Rican Committeewoman Zoraida Fonalledas was on stage Monday were a result of Ron Paul supporters protesting the "Credentials Report" and had nothing to do with Puerto Rico, a Republican National Committee spokesperson told us.

The convention floor was chaotic at around 4 p.m. when Fonalledas came out onto the stage, and the chants caused for a bit of an awkward moment.

The official statement is below.

“During today's Republican Convention Committee Reports, the Ron Paul followers exercised their right to free speech and protested the report by the Committee on Credentials. The Report by the Chairwoman of the Permanent Organization Committee followed. The protesters continued their boisterous protest of the Credentials Report which spilled over to the rest of the proceedings. To be clear, the attempt to disrupt the proceedings had to do with the report, not the Puerto Rico National Committeewoman. Puerto Rico and its delegation play a very important role in this Convention, and are an integral partner in the National Committee.”

Read more: Republican National Convention: Fox News Latino Reporter's Notebook | Fox News Latino

I buy that explaination. It makes no sense to taunt the Puerto Rican representative

Just confirms that Ron Paul supporters are clueless

As the right is quick to inform us, racism doesn't exist anymore. They totally weren't implying that the woman isn't an American...

Yep.

It was about the delegates that the republicans didn't want to be there... Main or Mass I think it was.

The USA! USA! USA! chants that echoed throughout the convention floor as Puerto Rican Committeewoman Zoraida Fonalledas was on stage Monday were a result of Ron Paul supporters protesting the "Credentials Report" and had nothing to do with Puerto Rico, a Republican National Committee spokesperson told us.

The convention floor was chaotic at around 4 p.m. when Fonalledas came out onto the stage, and the chants caused for a bit of an awkward moment.

“During today's Republican Convention Committee Reports, the Ron Paul followers exercised their right to free speech and protested the report by the Committee on Credentials. The Report by the Chairwoman of the Permanent Organization Committee followed. The protesters continued their boisterous protest of the Credentials Report which spilled over to the rest of the proceedings. To be clear, the attempt to disrupt the proceedings had to do with the report, not the Puerto Rico National Committeewoman. Puerto Rico and its delegation play a very important role in this Convention, and are an integral partner in the National Committee.”

Read more: Republican National Convention: Fox News Latino Reporter's Notebook | Fox News Latino

I buy that explaination. It makes no sense to taunt the Puerto Rican representative

mmm... no. I confirms that you allow a news network to think for you. How would "Seat them now" mean anything to ... You know what... You aren't worth it until you prove you are.

That explanation is total CYA by the committee chairs. If they really had nothing to with each other, why did Priebus have to use the gavel them quiet?

Forum List

Back