Shouldn't it be "Don't tell, and we wont ask you to leave" the Military

This is what I am saying also. Behavior and skin color are two separate issues.
Homos do not belong in the military. They affect military cohesion and moral.
And it can affect overall troop performance.:razz:
Homosexual behavior is as immutable as skin color.

Wrong. When you see a person the first thing you see is there skin color.
A homosexual has to either speak or display some form of homosexuality..
Two separate experiences.:razz:

You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "immutable".

You are most definitely allowed to speak up. it's called the first amendment. And even though I have already been called a liar on this board for saying this I'll tell you again. My gay stepson agrees with me. And don't kid yourself about how many gays are in the service. The percentage is rather low.

No, I am referring to gay servicemen and women being allowed to speak up about their friends and families. Why do you get to spew your poisonous bile and we would be discharged for talking about our friends and family?

Troops talk about their friends and families all the time. Why should we make special rules for gays? Do you honestly believe that we should put a known gay man in the same semi private room with a straight man? That the straight guy should be forced to share a shower with a gay man? Think about it from the straight guys view. And since this is sexual orientation what is the difference then if a Straight guy showers with gay women, or straight women? I mean whats the difference? After all sexual orientation doesn't count in your world.

But Unit cohesiveness and moral does count in the military world and openly serving gays would tear it apart. Especially now after 8 years of combat and still a two front war being fought.

It's fun to watch idiots like you continue to believe that gay men leap onto any dick they see in the shower room as if fags have no less self restraint as you do when standing in the Butt Fucking Line..

:rofl:

No, I am referring to gay servicemen and women being allowed to speak up about their friends and families. Why do you get to spew your poisonous bile and we would be discharged for talking about our friends and family?

Troops talk about their friends and families all the time. Why should we make special rules for gays? Do you honestly believe that we should put a known gay man in the same semi private room with a straight man? That the straight guy should be forced to share a shower with a gay man? Think about it from the straight guys view. And since this is sexual orientation what is the difference then if a Straight guy showers with gay women, or straight women? I mean whats the difference? After all sexual orientation doesn't count in your world.

But Unit cohesiveness and moral does count in the military world and openly serving gays would tear it apart. Especially now after 8 years of combat and still a two front war being fought.

It's fun to watch idiots like you continue to believe that gay men leap onto any dick they see in the shower room as if fags have no less self restraint as you do when standing in the Butt Fucking Line..

STFU you haven't a clue about life in the military. Go play with your GI Joe collection.

STFU you haven't a clue about life in the military. Go play with your GI Joe collection.

I do know what life in the military is like (12 years service) and think it's ridicules that anyone would be concerned about this old regulation remaining in place. There would not be any need for other facilities for gay members; there would be no reason for segregation of these members either.

-TSO

I think if I was queer the very last thing I would want to do is tell somebody...

No straight Heterosexual soldier wants any homo, or Fags soldier around him , or in the same Tank that he has to do battle in!!, Fags in the military affects moral and battlefeild performance.Case Closed.!:razz:

I do know what life in the military is like (12 years service) and think it's ridicules that anyone would be concerned about this old regulation remaining in place. There would not be any need for other facilities for gay members; there would be no reason for segregation of these members either.

-TSO

The regulation isn't so old, DADT came from Clinton. And go tell a bunch of grunts that they have to share their shower with a gay guy. See if they think there is no need for "other" facilities. Their suggestions for other facilities would probably include a hospital.

But then again I retired the same year Clinton took office. Maybe Grunts aren't as manly as they used to be. But I doubt it. A military toughened by 8 years of warfare......Go ahead and send in a few openly gay folks and see how they assimilate.....
Wouldn't happen.

A military toughened by 8 years of warfare......Go ahead and send in a few openly gay folks and see how they assimilate.....
Wouldn't happen.

And what would happen when the current people they were at war with for 8 years came out? If the bigots couldn't handle their own discipline, I'm sure they could always not re-enlist.

-TSO

The regulation isn't so old, DADT came from Clinton. And go tell a bunch of grunts that they have to share their shower with a gay guy. See if they think there is no need for "other" facilities. Their suggestions for other facilities would probably include a hospital.

But then again I retired the same year Clinton took office. Maybe Grunts aren't as manly as they used to be. But I doubt it. A military toughened by 8 years of warfare......Go ahead and send in a few openly gay folks and see how they assimilate.....
Wouldn't happen.

Yes, because we all know that Gays can't be manly. :rolleyes:

You try and cry you're not a bigot, but goodness knows you believe all the stereotypes.

I truly am sick and tired of seeing this compared to 1948. A mans skin color is not the same thing as behavior which most of society has determined to be wrong and/or immoral. There is no comparison at all to a Black man and a white man sharing a room and a gay man and a straight man sharing a room.

Gays do not belong in the Military. Plain and simple. Lets do away with don't ask don't tell. We should ask and we should refuse gays. And I don't give a great God Damned if anyone here calls me a bigot either. That is my opinion and I am not afraid to let people know it.

This is what I am saying also. Behavior and skin color are two separate issues.
Homos do not belong in the military. They affect military cohesion and moral.
And it can affect overall troop performance.:razz:

And what the fuck would you know about military cohesion, morale or performance! Your mind is so closed a fucking fart couldn't leak out!

Forum List

Back