Shouldn't it be "Don't tell, and we wont ask you to leave" the Military

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Shouldn't this whole Gays in the military be about don't display , or let anyone know about
your homosexuality, and no one will ask you to leave the military?.

Here we go with another queer thread... At least they aren't talking about liberal Democrats.

The 'Don't ask, don't tell' thing is basically saying gays have to stay in the closet or else. Your rephrasing means basically the same thing.

I'd like to see a bit of restitution thrown in as well.

Not only should current gays be able to come out, but for the gays that have been discharged for homosexuality, should have their records scrubbed and given complete honorable discharges. On top of that, they should ask the members that have been seperated within the last 10 years if they would like re-entry into the service, at the same rank they were before being disciplined.

Just my take.

-TSO

Not only should current gays be able to come out, but for the gays that have been discharged for homosexuality, should have their records scrubbed and given complete honorable discharges. On top of that, they should ask the members that have been seperated within the last 10 years if they would like re-entry into the service, at the same rank they were before being disciplined.

Just my take.

-TSO

Why are homos so self centered, and selfish?. Why are homos always trying to change
the rules to suite their needs , in a predominately hetrosexual,:eek: straight world??!!

if they admit they are gay then they got to the navy and serve on the good ship lollypop or the gayflower!!!

Just my take.

-TSO

Why are homos so self centered, and selfish?. Why are homos always trying to change
the rules to suite their needs , in a predominately hetrosexual,:eek: straight world??!!

Imaginary Message Board Post from 1948:

Why are negros so self centered, and selfish? Why are negros always trying to change the rules to suit their needs, in a predominately white, :eek: European world??!!

if they admit they are gay then they got to the navy and serve on the good ship lollypop or the gayflower!!!

What service were you in, keee keee? And as a 21 year retired veteran of the U.S. Navy....thank you for spitting on the service of all the brave men and women who have served this country in our OLDEST and FINEST service.

Why are homos so self centered, and selfish?. Why are homos always trying to change the rules to suite their needs , in a predominately hetrosexual,:eek: straight world??!!

Well if the rules are blantently discriminatory, why shouldn't they be changed? As far as self centered or selfish, I'm not sure I understand how wanting to serve in your countries military is selfish. I'd say it's more selfless.

-TSO

I truly am sick and tired of seeing this compared to 1948. A mans skin color is not the same thing as behavior which most of society has determined to be wrong and/or immoral. There is no comparison at all to a Black man and a white man sharing a room and a gay man and a straight man sharing a room.

Gays do not belong in the Military. Plain and simple. Lets do away with don't ask don't tell. We should ask and we should refuse gays. And I don't give a great God Damned if anyone here calls me a bigot either. That is my opinion and I am not afraid to let people know it.

Shouldn't this whole Gays in the military be about don't display , or let anyone know about
your homosexuality, and no one will ask you to leave the military?.

Actuall, no....IMO. As long as there have been militaries there have been gay people serving in those militaries. I say let them be. Just like with men and women in the military. You don't have to hid your heterosexuality, but you have to leave other soldiers alone who are not interested in you. Just like in civil society, you cannot hound someone you are attracted to if that person thinks you're a dung beetle. It's called harrassment and there are laws against it.

With the statistics presented about the rape and harrassment of women in the military, I think heterosexual behavior is a much larger problem for the military than homosexual behavior.

I truly am sick and tired of seeing this compared to 1948. A mans skin color is not the same thing as behavior which most of society has determined to be wrong and/or immoral. There is no comparison at all to a Black man and a white man sharing a room and a gay man and a straight man sharing a room.

Gays do not belong in the Military. Plain and simple. Lets do away with don't ask don't tell. We should ask and we should refuse gays. And I don't give a great God Damned if anyone here calls me a bigot either. That is my opinion and I am not afraid to let people know it.
Race is immutable, as is sexuality. Would you discriminate on immutable characteristics?

Just my take.

-TSO

...SAYS THE BLACK MAN...

:lol:

:rofl:

Thankfully, your kind will be dying off in the next three decades so... hey.. enjoy your big brave statement.. online...

:rolleyes:

You would not have enough to serve if we didn't step up. And we have been serving since the very beginning even while having to deal with such sad bigotry as your own. And, I might want to add....if you are allowed to speak up with your poisonous opinion why are we not allowed to speak up about our families and friends?

:rofl:

Thankfully, your kind will be dying off in the next three decades so... hey.. enjoy your big brave statement.. online...

:rolleyes:

Same statement I make offline dick weed.

Forum List

Back