shouldnt health care be free to all of us

Originally posted by nycflasher
I have yet to see you "poke holes" in any criticism I've made. And I don't consideral myself liberal as much as I do not conservative. In fact, I try to stick to issues not the different/typical political parties and views associated with them.

Think what you want of liberals, but I think the two-party system we have in our country is far from perfect. Partly because people like you get off on blaming a group rather than addressing the issue. As long as there are only two parties significantly involved in th4e electoral proccess, ALL Americans will not be rerpresented. But I'm digressing.

Liberals do not agree with the principles of freedom of individuality this nation was founded upon. They believe in the Rawls theory of social justice whereby the talents of an individual can only be used to benefit society as a whole. A person may not benefit personally from his own talents more than any other citizen benefits from that individuals talents. It's sick and barbaric and I criticize it when I feel. Libs hate freedom. Though they won't admit it. They hate america, though they won't admit it. They feel week inside and use the evil of the denial of the individual rights of others to calm that fear. "I may not be great, but at least I've hobbled those who are." This is their mindset.

hey nycflasher, are you one of oca's alleged ringers he was going to bring in? I hope not. That would be sad.

I think what you describe is Marxism not Liberalism.
But anyway.
No I am not one of OCA's ringers.
And I am not a spokesperson for any particularly party, though I generally vote Dem.

I generally just discuss issues. Where I stand and my reason for doing so.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Modern day liberalism, in it's goals, does not vary greatly from Marx's economic models.

You know, as I wrote that, I thought just what you said.

All I know is that the def. RWA gave can't be farther from this dictionary definition:
1. A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.

Forum List

Back