Should Young Black Men be Excused for their Misconduct?

According to racists like IM2, yes. Blacks do bad shit because of whitey. If whitey would give them more free shit, they might take responsibility. Hopefully then, some of their insecurities will deplete.

LOL!

I guess this is the best the boy can do. He can't get right.
if you consider how much we spend on prisons, jails and juvenile detention centers for you, one would think you guys would consider that enough.. :D

I guess this is the best the boy can do. He's dumb, he can't help himself.
Boy, you come across a whole lot dumber.

Np, I do not. But you are expected to take the side of your fellow racist. You see twink, I know what I'm up against. I can predict what you chumps will do after each post I make. I am way ahead of you and you can't deal with that.

According to racists like IM2, yes. Blacks do bad shit because of whitey. If whitey would give them more free shit, they might take responsibility. Hopefully then, some of their insecurities will deplete.

LOL!

I guess this is the best the boy can do. He can't get right.
if you consider how much we spend on prisons, jails and juvenile detention centers for you, one would think you guys would consider that enough.. :D

I guess this is the best the boy can do. He's dumb, he can't help himself.
Boy, you come across a whole lot dumber.

Np, I do not. But you are expected to take the side of your fellow racist. You see twink, I know what I'm up against. I can predict what you chumps will do after each post I make. I am way ahead of you and you can't deal with that.
Oh, okay...lol. Gosh, I'll just have to try harder I guess.

IMHO:

1. The obvious answer to the thread question is NO.

2. In reality, however, many young males of that ethnicity are excused with no punishment or with very light punishment.

3. We should not blame those young men, however. for that fact.

4. The people responsible are the politicians who push for leniency toward young male offenders.

5. Some of those politicians are very sincere. Since they themselves have never been the victims of violent crime, they can afford to approach the matter from a purely theoretical point of view.

a. They or their loved ones have never been assaulted or been shot or been murdered.
b. They themselves live in carefully guarded private communities.
c. They simply do not have any sympathy for the ordinary people who are victims of violent crime (of ANY ethnicity).

6. Things will NOT get better, IMHO.

a,. Already, we know that cops ignore "minor" crimes. It is simply not worth risking their jobs/lives to enforce certain "minor" laws.
b. The Democrats will soon be back in power, and they (like a certain presidential candidate) will continue to blame "white privilege" for the behavior of those young gentlemen.
c. The liberal media will continue to hide most stories of misconduct by those young gentlemen while sensationalizing any case of "discrimination" against them.

We are constantly bombarded with charges of over-reaction by police against young black males, but the actions that led to these confrontations are routinely ignored or excused. Why are these young men so likely to engage in activities which place the in contact with police in the first place? Why don't black women and older black men find themselves in these situations? Is it an overabundance of testosterone? Should young black men be excused for their misconduct?

:th_believecrap:

Are you really that incapable of rational thought? In case you lack reading comprehension as well, my post was a series of questions. Therefore, your response is entirely irrelevant. But thanks for the heads up about adding you to my IGNORE list.

...as TN stated, they blame whitey and they blame the police!!---how they come up with this ridiculous deduction shows you WHY they do what they do, why they graduate at lower levels, why they commit more crime at MUCH higher rates, etc--they don't see reality...they don't want to see reality...like IM2, they deny facts---pure facts....

Forum List

Back