Should you be fined $300 for feeding someone homeless

Good, its an official sign, it says god bless. If you ask these people to work and you will get them food they tell you to fuck off. I have offered food and been rejected, they didnt want food they wanted money. The most honest sign i have ever seen was

"Need money for beer"

They don't want to work for food they want money god bless.

I have given food to those with signs along side the road and always been thanked.

And I have been flat told that they don't want the food.
So have I. But not always.

That is basically what they are doing...forcing the dogooders to keep the food cold and bacteria free and clean up after themselves.

There is a perfectly good shelter in the area that feeds the homeless with plenty of food to go around.

Why can't a church get together and feed the homeless? For that matter, I know of a vegetarian group that regularly gets together and passes out food to homeless people.

Shelters are filthy and dangerous places, and a lot of homeless people prefer not to go to them. This law will actually hurt homeless people by forcing them to scrounge for food. Why don't you go eat at a shelter on a regular basis?
They can, as long as they clean up after themselves and practice food safety...why is this so hard to accept?

There is nothing wrong with the soup kitchen in the neighborhood that has been feeding the homeless since the 1960s.

btw, they backed down. People are once again free to trash the neighborhood...just like the illegals along the border that everyone is so up in arms against. :lol:

How hard is it to clean up afterwords? One of our homeless takes a trashbag out with him everytime he comes and picks up the trash the others leave behind for us.

Could be, but I wouldn't bet on it. We know Republicans don't like the poor or the unemployed. It's why they call them names.

Check it out and prove me wrong.

Did you notice who supports the law? Homeless shelters are behind it? Are you going to try and claim that Republicans run homeless shelters because they hate the poor? You really should learn to read and comprehend beofre you start pontificating.

Miami is about 80% Cuban. And I have never met a Cuban Democrat.

And yet Dade County is heavily democratic. Go figure.

Forum List

Back