Should you be fined $300 for feeding someone homeless

R

rdean

Miami and some other cities are proposing a law that would fine anyone feeding the homeless $300.00.

If you gave a homeless person half your sandwich, you could get fined $300.00. If you threw half that sandwich away in front of that poor person, and they dug it out of the garbage, that would be OK.

Should we be fined for feeding someone who is homeless?

31261309_09Will_work_for_food.jpg

Good, its an official sign, it says god bless. If you ask these people to work and you will get them food they tell you to fuck off. I have offered food and been rejected, they didnt want food they wanted money. The most honest sign i have ever seen was

"Need money for beer"

They don't want to work for food they want money god bless.

Last edited:
This sounds too retarded to be true.

Link, please.

Why are you people so lazy?

Go to the address bar at the top of your browser. Where is says, "Search", paste, "300 dollar fine for feeding the homeless" then hit enter. You can take your pick from which news service you want to read about it.

And shame on you Madeline for hitting thanks. Thanks for being lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Link, please.

Go to the address bar at the top of your browser. Where is says, "Search", paste, "300 dollar fine for feeding the homeless" then hit enter. You can take your pick from which news service you want to read about it.

I am going to remember this the next time you ask me for a link.

As for the idea, it sounds like a typical progressive/liberal Democrat attempt to control people's lives.

Link, please.

As for the idea, it sounds like a typical progressive/liberal Democrat attempt to control people's lives.

Have I ever asked you for a link? Besides, when it's something that is on the news everywhere, should you ask for a link? But when it's a right wing lie, usually those links come from wingnut sites.

I admit it, I avoid homeless people...at least grown men. They scare me. But it is a tragedy.

Number of Homeless Vets Called a 'Disgrace' - ABC News

One of every three homeless males in the United States is a veteran, and each night as many as 200,000 men and women veterans go to sleep with no place to call home, according to the Department of Veterans Affairs.

That is truely wretched.

The obvious question, "Which political party votes against helping veterans again and again?"

One of every three homeless males in the United States is a veteran, and each night as many as 200,000 men and women veterans go to sleep with no place to call home, according to the Department of Veterans Affairs.

That is truely wretched.

The obvious question, "Which political party votes against helping veterans again and again?"

None, you dumb ass.

Have I ever asked you for a link? Besides, when it's something that is on the news everywhere, should you ask for a link? But when it's a right wing lie, usually those links come from wingnut sites.

Yes you have, and I didn't see this in the news, probably because the city I am in right now is jealous they didn't think of it first.

That is truely wretched.

Miami is overwhelming Democrat, you are going to have a hard time blaming Republicans for this one.

Miami and some other cities are proposing a law that would fine anyone feeding the homeless $300.00.

If you gave a homeless person half your sandwich, you could get fined $300.00. If you threw half that sandwich away in front of that poor person, and they dug it out of the garbage, that would be OK.

Should we be fined for feeding someone who is homeless?

31261309_09Will_work_for_food.jpg

No we should not be fined. The government needs to concentrate on local, state, and national economies so the jobs come back to these homeless. Homeless people are not animals.

Link, please.

so you're saying that when mods ask for a link or else the post will be gone, they are wrong to do so?

Link, please.

Most people (and when I say most, I mean damn near the entire board) put links in OPs they create that report some kind of news. It's kinda like a board policy and it ain't that fucking hard, dean.

Forum List

Back