Should White Moms sue for Biracial Baby from Wrong Donor?

Of course they should sue the living crap out of the company, they did not get what they contracted for.
The company failed to provided the service that was contracted. Unfortunately I do not believe the company has a "return" policy so any costs involved afterwards must also be borne by the company. It was their error after all.

Nearly all White women change the appearance of their hair, so why shouldn't Black women?

A person should be free to do with their own body including their hair whatever they wish, but everyone should be proud of what and who they are. If a woman desires to change her hair and it has nothing to do with her race or heritage I see nothing wrong with it. One can not change what one is and a positive self image is important to a happy life, so one should accept one’s family and heritage as it is and do what one can to improve it in the future.

And, this idea that some races are more intelligent than others is crap; if people who think that understood how inelegance test are made they would not have so much faith in them. Intelligence test are like lie detector test; they have limited usefulness and can actually do more harm than good.

She could sue for having a lower IQ baby. And the natty hair has to worth some compensation for sure, just think of all the money black women spend to get rid of that look.
I don't think they promised her any certain IQ.
They did agree to use the DONOR the couple picked.
And clearly they didn't use that donor.

I think it depends what the contract says in terms
of if mistakes or conflicts arise. Maybe they added a clause
of no liability. If the company management has any conscience
at all, they would work WITH the couple to come up with an agreed way to settle this.

Reminds me of the cases where babies get switched
and aren't discovered until much later. You can't go back
and undo the things that can't be changed. But what can
the people involved do to resolve as much as they can between them?

Nearly all White women change the appearance of their hair, so why shouldn't Black women?

A person should be free to do with their own body including their hair whatever they wish, but everyone should be proud of what and who they are. If a woman desires to change her hair and it has nothing to do with her race or heritage I see nothing wrong with it. One can not change what one is and a positive self image is important to a happy life, so one should accept one’s family and heritage as it is and do what one can to improve it in the future.

And, this idea that some races are more intelligent than others is crap; if people who think that understood how inelegance test are made they would not have so much faith in them. Intelligence test are like lie detector test; they have limited usefulness and can actually do more harm than good.

Intelligence can change, too.

Where the factors of confidence and esteem. and social and financial expectations
can affect if people push to further their knowledge, training or experience or not,
these social factors can make a huge difference. And since those factors can change
so can each person's responses and attitude, so that affects how much they EXPRESS
their intelligence on an outward level, or if they hide behind "I don't know and I don't care
because none of this applies to me anyway" which is going to skew the measure of testing.

Forum List

Back