Should welfare recipients be allowed to breed?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
It's a clear conflict of interest. They are not stakeholders when they are taking and not giving, and their breeding reflects it. They should not be able to breed. Two clarifications:

1) I am talking about all forms of welfare, including social security and medicare. You are living on someone else's money, it's welfare.

2) I am only not allowing them to breed for one year after they take a welfare check. Once they become a full citizen who is a stakeholder in our country again, they get to breed again.

Note: Thread inspired by kaz

It's a clear conflict of interest. They are not stakeholders when they are taking and not giving, and their breeding reflects it. They should not be able to breed. Two clarifications:

1) I am talking about all forms of welfare, including social security and medicare. You are living on someone else's money, it's welfare.

2) I am only not allowing them to breed for one year after they take a welfare check. Once they become a full citizen who is a stakeholder in our country again, they get to breed again.

I'm interested in seeing the post that inspired this now. :eusa_think:

They should be offered a cash bonus (voluntary, of course) to come in and get a free spaying or neuterization.

I'm interested in seeing the post that inspired this now. :eusa_think:

:popcorn:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...e-recipients-be-able-to-vote.html#post3820851

All welfare checks should come with a mandatory birth control pill.

If one enters the welfare program with 2 kids then all benefits should be calculated for 2 and only 2 kids there should be no additional money for children birthed after entering the program.

Should there be a Ministry of Welfare Recipient Breeding, set up?

Clearly this would need to be tracked.

If one enters the welfare program with 2 kids then all benefits should be calculated for 2 and only 2 kids there should be no additional money for children birthed after entering the program.

Interesting.

And the kids could be inducted into the Surrogate Labor Action Vindication Employment force or S.L.A.V.E, to offset the cost of the welfare.

Hmm..this is really starting to gel.

Interesting.

And the kids could be inducted into the Surrogate Labor Action Vindication Employment force or S.L.A.V.E, to offset the cost of the welfare.

Hmm..this is really starting to gel.

:lol:

Would this "trickle down" to corporate welfare recipients as well?

That's not welfare. That's economy stimulating subsidization. Totally different. :thup:

Heavens to betsy..what are you a communist or something?

Corporations are sacrosanct like the baby jeebus because they are working overtime to..um..produce..um..stuff.

Yeah. Producers.

some days you are such a mouth breather

as long as he is not a mouth breeder on welfare, that's ok.
03-moth-07.jpg

but even worse are cuckoo catfish on welfare, who get other fish to breed their cuckoo catfish offspring in their mouth.

and the worst is, you cannot eat catfish without going to hell.

:evil:

They will, of course, need a "Czar" to administer the program and we all know how the Beck- bots feel about Czars LOL

some days you are such a mouth breather

as long as he is not a mouth breeder on welfare, that's ok.
03-moth-07.jpg

but even worse are cuckoo catfish on welfare, who get other fish to breed their cuckoo catfish offspring in their mouth.

and the worst is, you cannot eat catfish without going to hell.

:evil:

Uh oh..going to hell here.

Um..is there any way to like renounce my eating of catfish to get in good wit' the big guy?

( Damn that catfish and it's flavor! )

Forum List

Back