should we start hating the chinese?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
president bush compared iraq to viet nam. now, i want to deport all muslims. but should we be concerned with deporting all the chinese now that president bush said iraqis are like vietnamese?

if the president were willing to listen to me, i could give him a few tips on how to deal with the japanese viet namers. set up camps to watch them. tag them with infrared chips in their arms and brains to track them. ship most of them out to sea back to hong kong or where ever vietnamses are from

ill have to wait and see how this plays out in the media. hopefully this will start a mass pogrom against the asians. they have been getting a free pass far too long, hurting our economy, infiltrating our schools with their anti american agendas.

is it any coincidence that vietnams, iraqis, and mexicans are all brown and all causing problems?

president bush compared iraq to viet nam. now, i want to deport all muslims. but should we be concerned with deporting all the chinese now that president bush said iraqis are like vietnamese?

if the president were willing to listen to me, i could give him a few tips on how to deal with the japanese viet namers. set up camps to watch them. tag them with infrared chips in their arms and brains to track them. ship most of them out to sea back to hong kong or where ever vietnamses are from

ill have to wait and see how this plays out in the media. hopefully this will start a mass pogrom against the asians. they have been getting a free pass far too long, hurting our economy, infiltrating our schools with their anti american agendas.

is it any coincidence that vietnams, iraqis, and mexicans are all brown and all causing problems?

How ignorant can one person be? You don't the difference between a Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese? Just all a bunch of slanty-eyed slopes to you, huh?

You're really a bit much for the human mind to take.

How ignorant can one person be? You don't the difference between a Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese? Just all a bunch of slanty-eyed slopes to you, huh?

You're really a bit much for the human mind to take.

rhetorical right.....

I think lieberalism is drunk (note the spelling/grammar) or trolling. Or a gimmick account like bush lover.

Having said that, yes it would be a fantastic idea if we deported all our chinese residents. Totally. It's not like what's left of our manufacturing would collapse due to a lack of engineers or anything.

duibuqi, xianzai wo zhidao ni meiyou jiejie.

There is no point to hate. There is no point to take joy in the suffering of others. It wastes valuable time when there are much greater things to do.

<center><h1><font color=red>WARNING!</font></h1></center>
<center><h2><font color=red>DON'T FEED THE TROLL!</font></h2></center>

There is no point to hate.

Au contraire. It's the most pointed thing there is. In a world of dull, blunt, bland, insipid, uninspiring, unimaginative, watered-down, dumbed-down, stupid, misleading, winking, round-about and hide-and-seek, hate is refreshing clarity.

Gordon Gekko said that "greed is good." I say "hate is good."

HATE clarifies. It simplifies. It's a pure, hot, energizing human emotion. I love it. It burns the bullshit right off. Cuts it all down to the quick. God knows what the world needs is a good healthy dose of HATE. Hate is honest. It doesn't lie. It doesn't have time to. Hate can lead to healing. Hate hunger? You work for food. Hate cold? You chop the wood. Hate inspires you to better things. Hate the shitty town you live in? Hate delivers the energy boost you need to MOVE. If you're a Jew and you hate the Nazis, well fuck, maybe you're justified. Hate is sweet, folks. Give hate a chance.

Au contraire. It's the most pointed thing there is. In a world of dull, blunt, bland, insipid, uninspiring, unimaginative, watered-down, dumbed-down, stupid, misleading, winking, round-about and hide-and-seek, hate is refreshing clarity.

Gordon Gekko said that "greed is good." I say "hate is good."

HATE clarifies. It simplifies. It's a pure, hot, energizing human emotion. I love it. It burns the bullshit right off. Cuts it all down to the quick. God knows what the world needs is a good healthy dose of HATE. Hate is honest. It doesn't lie. It doesn't have time to. Hate can lead to healing. Hate hunger? You work for food. Hate cold? You chop the wood. Hate inspires you to better things. Hate the shitty town you live in? Hate delivers the energy boost you need to MOVE. If you're a Jew and you hate the Nazis, well fuck, maybe you're justified. Hate is sweet, folks. Give hate a chance.

Your own self-hatred should do a fine job of burning all your own bullshit off then. Oh...no...That requires a measure of self-honesty and self-reflection that racists, such as yourself, are utterly incapable of. Dismissed.

Oh my... you are an interesting forum specimen. Not enough beef ravioli and spaghettio's in moms cabinet? You know the food that you can 'eat with a spoon'? That's right... mom's getting more right after work. I forgot. :eusa_shifty:

Oh my... you are an interesting forum specimen. Not enough beef ravioli and spaghettio's in moms cabinet? You know the food that you can 'eat with a spoon'? That's right... mom's getting more right after work. I forgot. :eusa_shifty:

are you some kind of homosexual mexican?

thats all i could think about when i read ur post.

Your own self-hatred should do a fine job of burning all your own bullshit off then. Oh...no...That requires a measure of self-honesty and self-reflection that racists, such as yourself, are utterly incapable of. Dismissed.

I'm sensing some hate coming from you, BP. Don't you know that it will just keep you down?

See Post <a href=http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=603659&postcount=9>#9</a>

But you forgot Campbell's Chunky Soup. :lol:

Forum List

Back