Should we shut down left-wing media?

Lately the Democratic party and "left" wing media has been used for the purposes of rabble rousing, inciting violence, and perpetuating misinformation to the uneducated Demographic.

This could give as a good case for repealing the First Amendment, or using the state's power to shut down Democratic media, including social media which incites violence and anarchy.

In practice, I don't think it would be too easy to do - the government could simply shut down TV and radio such as the Colbert Report, NPR, as well as social media outlets such as YouTube channels which incite violence, hatred, and immorality in the lowest common denominator.

In practice, most of their "rights" are imaginary anyway, and are merely fed to them via their misinformation outlets by rabble rousers - simply shut them all down, and remind the Democratic party and it's mouth-breading demographic of their rightful place under the state's hierarchy.

As an example, anyone who uses the term "white supremacist", "Nazi", or "fascist" could be profiled by the FBI and the CIA, given that anarchist groups have abused this term. (Much as how actual white supremacy groups may be being monitored as well).
I take it you don't believe in the First Amendment.

Lately the Democratic party and "left" wing media has been used for the purposes of rabble rousing, inciting violence, and perpetuating misinformation to the uneducated Demographic.

This could give as a good case for repealing the First Amendment, or using the state's power to shut down Democratic media, including social media which incites violence and anarchy.

In practice, I don't think it would be too easy to do - the government could simply shut down TV and radio such as the Colbert Report, NPR, as well as social media outlets such as YouTube channels which incite violence, hatred, and immorality in the lowest common denominator.

In practice, most of their "rights" are imaginary anyway, and are merely fed to them via their misinformation outlets by rabble rousers - simply shut them all down, and remind the Democratic party and it's mouth-breading demographic of their rightful place under the state's hierarchy.

As an example, anyone who uses the term "white supremacist", "Nazi", or "fascist" could be profiled by the FBI and the CIA, given that anarchist groups have abused this term. (Much as how actual white supremacy groups may be being monitored as well).
He is a paid foreign troll. His only "beliefs" posted here are what he is dictated from the white board at the troll farm.

He is a paid foreign troll. His only "beliefs" posted here are what he is dictated from the white board at the troll farm.
Why is everything based off skin color to you? Why can you treat us equally?

are you just guessing? or is that true?

(so hard to tell)

Nice conspiracy theory, lmao

I'm tempted to favor repealing it honestly, I'm not big on the notion of "freez peach", would would be fine with shutting down left-wing media and anarchist filth which doesn't even qualify as "speech" in my book to begin with. Most idiots don't even know what their "freez peach" rights are to begin with (such as it not giving the right to use "fighting words", including on the internet, per Constitutional originalism), so why should the scum have any at all?

I'm aware that in the UK and Commonwealth, they don't have "freez peach" in the same sense that we do, so eventually this should make it easier to expedite the shut down of all left-wing media outlets in the US and the rest of the English Speaking world.

All media which advocates anarchy, moral degeneracy, and potentially incitement of Radical or left-wing violence can be shut down, and Neanderthals whining about "freeze peach" on social media can be profiled for potential treason and dissention. The civilized world won't miss it, only the lowest common denominator, who in a less merciful government, would likely just be taken out and shot, rather than given the generous pretense of having any "rights" at all to begin with.

is he on one of your "i'd like to MURDER all of these people" lists?

am I?

Last edited:

he is on one of your "i'd like to MURDER all of these people" lists?

am I?
If left-wingers and radical fear censorship of their filth, perhaps they should be less inclined to be censorable to begin with.

There's a reason why uneducated leftist scum would be more worthy of censorship, than someone such as Federal Justice Scalia to begin with, it could merely be they have less of moral and intellectual redeeming value to offer society, and removing them from it would be better in the long run than allowing them to perpetuate in their moral degeneracy, and potential treason.

Forum List

Back