Should we seek revenge for Otto Warmbier?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Otto's parents revealed what we sort of already knew, that he had been horribly tortured. And all for stealing a poster. I support Trump, but why hasn't he responded? We need a public demonstration to show the world that doing this to Americans is NOT going to be tolerated. So, what, if anything, should we do about it?

I say we cause North Korean diplomats from around the world to start being found on city streets after having apparently fallen from a great height. Five should do. Then again, I doubt Jung-un would give a damn.

Warmbier parents describe N Korea 'torture'

Yes. If not revenge, then something else that tells them we're pissed.

If we roll over for this, what else will we roll over for? Obama and his/her fellow pussies are no longer in charge. Time to act like men again.

It's not revenge, its justice. I think little Kimmy is going to do this to himself in due time.

Otto's parents revealed what we sort of already knew, that he had been horribly tortured. And all for stealing a poster. I support Trump, but why hasn't he responded? We need a public demonstration to show the world that doing this to Americans is NOT going to be tolerated. So, what, if anything, should we do about it?

I say we cause North Korean diplomats from around the world to start being found on city streets after having apparently fallen from a great height. Five should do. Then again, I doubt Jung-un would give a damn.

maybe you will feel better if you know that warmbier was not tortured. it was enhanced interrogation.

maybe you will feel better if you know that warmbier was not tortured. it was enhanced interrogation.
Yea, he was waterboarded, obviously. And in an attempt to extract some information, no doubt.

• Banned
Liberals don't give a fuck that their fellow American was brutally tortured to death, but go apocalyptic if you pour water on a mass-murdering terrorist.

He went there as a tourist. And a moron, obviously.
Of course no revenge. It was his fault.

Yes. If not revenge, then something else that tells them we're pissed.

If we roll over for this, what else will we roll over for? Obama and his/her fellow pussies are no longer in charge. Time to act like men again.
Trump has already taken care of this with his pointless sanctions that will kill innocent civilians and his Twitter threats.

This is utter nonsense. If you go into the White House and try to steal a painting of George Washington you're not going to have a fun time, but you're not going to be tortured until rendered braindead. It's probable that he did try to steal some poster or picture or whatever, but that doesn't mean what happened to him is his fault. The North Korean regime is criminally insane and their response was far worse than the alleged crime.

This is utter nonsense. If you go into the White House and try to steal a painting of George Washington you're not going to have a fun time, but you're not going to be tortured until rendered braindead. It's probable that he did try to steal some poster or picture or whatever, but that doesn't mean what happened to him is his fault. The North Korean regime is criminally insane and their response was far worse than the alleged crime.
He knew what he was getting into. Its NK FFS. Its his fault.
"im going to visit one of the worst countries on earth that has some of the worst prisons on earth. Then im going to defy the dictatorship" :spinner:

No.

If you go into a foreign country, you're subject to their laws, just as visitors to America are subject to ours (unless of course they're the establishment class cause d'jour, in which case you may get a pass)

He voluntarily entered a country run as a communist dictatorship. His bad decision making is not someone else's problem to avenge.

"im going to visit one of the worst countries on earth that has some of the worst prisons on earth. Then im going to defy the dictatorship" :spinner:
Yes, actions have consequences, but that doesn't mean we have to excuse the brutality of psychopaths.

Yes, actions have consequences, but that doesn't mean we have to excuse the brutality of psychopaths.
Im not excusing their tyranny. I am laying blame in ottos lap.

Im not excusing their tyranny. I am laying blame in ottos lap.
Petty theft is not what this thread is about.

Forum List

Back