Should we rebuild the Twin Towers?

The memorial is a good idea but I say no to the towers. It's just because I hate skyscrapers though. I'd rather see people telecommuting, more high tech communication for meetings, etc.. More conservation all around. It is the future.

never never never never never never never never

it would be like putting a big target in downtown manhattan. was bad enough here the first time..

what do you think of what they are putting there?

I don't think it should be built. I think it should be a park.

I'd also like to see a memorial park/museum built.

And on the footprints of the original buildings there should be lights that shine up into the heavens at night.

what do you think of what they are putting there?

And on the footprints of the original buildings there should be lights that shine up into the heavens at night.
I think it's ghastly to build a memorial park dedicated to a day of mass murder.

No park is needed, that area was about business, and should be so again.

My first choice would be to rebuild the twins and leave the footprints intact. after all, it'sa grave site.

my second choice would be to leave the footprints intact and do nothing. What they're putting there now is an insult to everyone imo.

Last edited:

I think it's ghastly to build a memorial park dedicated to a day of mass murder.

have they actually started construction of anything other than WTC7?

have they actually started construction of anything other than WTC7?

yeah freedom tower is being constructed as we type.

freedom tower is supposed to open in 2013. I'm not sure about the other buildings.

You can see my reasoning in the other thread.

Forum List

Back