Should We Quarantine Texas?

yep, take away their status of being in the U.S. (mil installations, fed labs and subsidized industries/tax breaks) and they'll start having to collect revenue (tax) to make up for all that fed largess that benefits them.

I saw the same thing happen in the recent Planet of the Apes movie

A deadly virus was spread throughout the world by air travel. It wiped out almost all of the humans. Unless we want to sit back and allow the apes to take over the planet, we need to do something about Texas....NOW

In all seriousness, anyone who came in contact with the vermin should be quarantined for the full gestation period of the disease. And send the medical bills to Liberia and the Feds for allowing visitors from a country in midst of a deadly epidemic.

In all seriousness, anyone who came in contact with the vermin should be quarantined for the full gestation period of the disease. And send the medical bills to Liberia and the Feds for allowing visitors from a country in midst of a deadly epidemic.

Couldn't agree more.

My question, with a bit of assumption.

What kind of a human being travels from an affected area, shows symptoms of this affliction and does not tell the Doctor that he recently arrived from such an area? (Assuming he did not)

Or, assuming he did, what doctor does not isolate the person immediately?

Couldn't agree more.

My question, with a bit of assumption.

What kind of a human being travels from an affected area, shows symptoms of this affliction and does not tell the Doctor that he recently arrived from such an area? (Assuming he did not)

Or, assuming he did, what doctor does not isolate the person immediately?
So you agree we should forbid anyone from leaving Texas?

We can't be too careful

Lets start with the Cowboys

The "football" comments brought a smile to my face in the midst of all the crap going on in the world...thx :disbelief:

they sure were calling for the end of the world last night, especially Babble. Quarantining would be the appropriate thing to do.

Forum List

Back