Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, make the pigs serve their time

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Yes, 107 years is too long for robbery

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
proves nada! The only reason you disapprove is because it was a Republican Govenor. If a Democrat had done it we wouldn't be having this conversation and everybody knows it. ! Asswipe! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironic post of the day:lol::lol: of course we wouldnt be having this conversation as I would not have felt the need to defend a Democrat making such a stupid move but I would bet a years salary that if this exact same scenario was done by a Democrat you would be attacking with everything you got.

so you admit to douchery! We all knew you would.

You are'nt very bright are you?:lol::lol::lol:

fred_bird_baretta-797674.jpg

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Sorry but if someone commits a crime, fuck them.

Lock them up and don't let them out until they've served the the full sentence.

while we're at it, take away the TVs and the free college courses and put them to work for 10 hours a day picking up trash and paving roads.

Last edited:
willow's inability to craft an argument has been exposed again. Her general posting has always revealed her to be a silly political hack, suffering from intellectual anorexia. Nothing new here.

oh I know. you believe wholeheartedly that a 17 year old convicted of robbery should serve 107 years. without a doubt.. we got that..

willow's inability to craft an argument has been exposed again. Her general posting has always revealed her to be a silly political hack, suffering from intellectual anorexia. Nothing new here.

oh I know. you believe wholeheartedly that a 17 year old convicted of robbery should serve 107 years. without a doubt.. we got that..

scenario: a 17 year old goes into a kindergarten class and rapes and kills 10 kids and then mutilates and eats the bodies, what would be the proper punishment in your eyes? (The governor of this what if state is a democrat so you dont have to cover for his ass in this scenario)

grant clemency or commute sentences? Or should we keep everyone locked up for 107 years because they "might" committ a crime and then the left will have a political hammer! Which? Age doesn't matter! :lol:

if someone is sentenced 107 years, it is probably for good reason and they should stay in prison.

for robbery.

It really depends on his prior record that may have been used in court. This dude was a life long criminal up to the point of the 108 year sentence, and then again after the parole.

Last edited:

Willow, don't deflect the real reason here: you are defending a Republican official on this one. If a Democrat had done this, you would have been all over the person. You are the classic example of the intellectual anorexic.

Willow, don't deflect the real reason here: you are defending a Republican official on this one. If a Democrat had done this, you would have been all over the person. You are the classic example of the intellectual anorexic.

you are dead ass wrong, but you are on record now for saying a 17 year old kid should spend 107 years in prison. Yep.

We should just go ahead and lock them up. They're mostly Republicans anyway. They're cheaper locked up rather than paying out all that welfare and those trailers are a eyesore.

you are dead ass wrong, but you are on record now for saying a 17 year old kid should spend 107 years in prison. Yep.

Nope, you are on record lying that I said any such thing. You obviously are rather stupid as well as a liar. Well, such is life. I can live with it, and you will have to unless you change.

Nope, you are on record lying that I said any such thing. You obviously are rather stupid as well as a liar. Well, such is life. I can live with it, and you will have to unless you change.

Nope,, sorry, you are the liar and an uncompassionate one at that, cause you are willing to let a 17 year old rot rather than have a Republican pardon him.. very very crass.

I voted maybe.

Maybe if the fellow in prison shows honest good behavior or becomes somekind of peacemaker or moderator between different factions in the joint.

Maybe if taxes were cut and the budget for prisons was reduced. Something like "We can only afford to keep folks in with 108 year or greater sentences".

Hindsight is 20/20 on any one case. I'd love to see some percentages or score card. Something like "these folks given this amount of clemency committed crimes this much more often"

Nope,, sorry, you are the liar and an uncompassionate one at that, cause you are willing to let a 17 year old rot rather than have a Republican pardon him.. very very crass.

Show where I wrote that, Willow. The crassness is your point. It is hypocritical, my dear. If a Democratic governor had done that, you would have been all over him.

Show where I wrote that, Willow. The crassness is your point. It is hypocritical, my dear. If a Democratic governor had done that, you would have been all over him.

show me where I wrote that.. starkey larkey!

fred_bird_baretta-797674.jpg

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Sorry but if someone commits a crime, fuck them.

Lock them up and don't let them out until they've the the full sentence.

while we're at it, take away the TVs and the free college courses and put them to work for 10 hours a day picking up trash and paving roads.

Naw, one of the only smart things we ever did to reduce recidivism was allow inmates to further their educations. Let them get an education.

show me where I wrote that.. starkey larkey!

See, this is why you and foxfyre fail at the art of manufactured doubt, your absolute lack of believability. :lol:

I voted maybe.

Maybe if the fellow in prison shows honest good behavior or becomes somekind of peacemaker or moderator between different factions in the joint.

Maybe if taxes were cut and the budget for prisons was reduced. Something like "We can only afford to keep folks in with 108 year or greater sentences".

Hindsight is 20/20 on any one case. I'd love to see some percentages or score card. Something like "these folks given this amount of clemency committed crimes this much more often"

Bureau of Justice Statistics Reentry Trends in the U.S.: Recidivism

67.5% of prisoners released in 1994 were rearrested within 3 years, an increase over the 62.5% found for those released in 1983

The rearrest rate for property offenders, drug offenders, and public-order offenders increased significantly from 1983 to 1994. During that time, the rearrest rate increased:
- from 68.1% to 73.8% for property offenders
- from 50.4% to 66.7% for drug offenders
- from 54.6% to 62.2% for public-order offenders

The rearrest rate for violent offenders remained relatively stable (59.6% in 1983 compared to 61.7% in 1994).

Recidivism is your enemy.

Which is why we need to continue funding education in prison.

There are some who should never be paroled or released, it's true. But we should still have the option of granting mercy. It's one of the things that makes us civilized.

Forum List

Back