Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, make the pigs serve their time

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Yes, 107 years is too long for robbery

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
You dont get 107 years being a boy scout, are you really this adamant in defending Huckabee that you will side with criminals?

No! so let me get this straight. You cannot answer the question so I automatically defend Huckabee by asking questions? And in your view it is entirely impossible that a judge may exact a too harsh sentence. Am I reading you right? Or is it possible you just like 107 year sentences imposed on a young black man for robbery BECAUSE it turns out that Huckabee showed compassion and the young black man turned into a cop killer so you now use it conveniently as a political sledgehammer? Which is it. Should the man have been shown compassion or not?

your question is answered in my post after the one you chose to reply to.

okay, I think I read you right. A 107 year sentence on a young black man is entirely logical and compassion should never be shown because someday he might kill a cop! Got it!

No! so let me get this straight. You cannot answer the question so I automatically defend Huckabee by asking questions? And in your view it is entirely impossible that a judge may exact a too harsh sentence. Am I reading you right? Or is it possible you just like 107 year sentences imposed on a young black man for robbery BECAUSE it turns out that Huckabee showed compassion and the young black man turned into a cop killer so you now use it conveniently as a political sledgehammer? Which is it. Should the man have been shown compassion or not?

okay, I think I read you right. A 107 year sentence on a young black man is entirely logical and compassion should never be shown because someday he might kill a cop! Got it!

YES violent criminal should not be given clemency even if the clemency granter is a religious fundamentalist conservative nutjob.

YES violent criminal should not be given clemency even if the clemency granter is a religious fundamentalist conservative nutjob.

Video: Washington governor on Huckabee
Video: No to more Arkansas parolees
Video: Arkansas governor reacts
Video: Who's to blame for cop deaths?

"I read a stack this thick," Huckabee said, holding his hands several inches apart. "I looked at the file. Every bit of it. And here was a case where a guy had been given 108 years. Now, if you think a 108-year sentence is an appropriate sentence for a 16-year-old for the crimes he committed, then you should run for governor of Arkansas."

and you left out the part where Huckabee said the judges did not oppose the clemmency..

Having said that, I think from this day forth any person with any hint of violence should be kept in prison at least a 100 years. So now.. We agree. NO more fucking compassion. Cause the left will use it as a sledgehammer.

Parting Shot.. How many on the left have championed the fight to free Mumia? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Video: Washington governor on Huckabee
Video: No to more Arkansas parolees
Video: Arkansas governor reacts
Video: Who's to blame for cop deaths?

"I read a stack this thick," Huckabee said, holding his hands several inches apart. "I looked at the file. Every bit of it. And here was a case where a guy had been given 108 years. Now, if you think a 108-year sentence is an appropriate sentence for a 16-year-old for the crimes he committed, then you should run for governor of Arkansas."

and you left out the part where Huckabee said the judges did not oppose the clemmency..

Having said that, I think from this day forth any person with any hint of violence should be kept in prison at least a 100 years. So now.. We agree. NO more fucking compassion. Cause the left will use it as a sledgehammer.

this guy had a bit more than a hint of violence but hey we now know you can not claim to be one of those law and order conservative types.:lol::lol::lol:

The greater question is "Should we force everyone else to work more and take away their wages to house, feed, and clothe a robber who produces nothing?"

Rapists and fugitives from the law should be incarcerated and punished, unlike you I believe in law and order.

prove that I don't!

This very thread where you excuse a conservative giving clemency to a violent felon.

proves nada! The only reason you disapprove is because it was a Republican Govenor. If a Democrat had done it we wouldn't be having this conversation and everybody knows it. ! Asswipe! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

prove that I don't!

This very thread where you excuse a conservative giving clemency to a violent felon.

proves nada! The only reason you disapprove is because it was a Republican Govenor. If a Democrat had done it we wouldn't be having this conversation and everybody knows it. ! Asswipe! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironic post of the day:lol::lol: of course we wouldnt be having this conversation as I would not have felt the need to defend a Democrat making such a stupid move but I would bet a years salary that if this exact same scenario was done by a Democrat you would be attacking with everything you got.

Ironic post of the day:lol::lol: of course we wouldnt be having this conversation as I would not have felt the need to defend a Democrat making such a stupid move but I would bet a years salary that if this exact same scenario was done by a Democrat you would be attacking with everything you got.

so you admit to douchery! We all knew you would.

so you admit to douchery! We all knew you would.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

If one is going to take a logical approach to clemency it ought to be on a case by case basis and should not be political or politicized.

By the way the attempts by leftist dim wits to juxtapose Huckabee (of whom I am no fan) and Michael Dukakis is so blatantly disengenuous once one looks more than a millimetter deep into the two situations as to reveal them for the political hacks they are.

willow's inability to craft an argument has been exposed again. Her general posting has always revealed her to be a silly political hack, suffering from intellectual anorexia. Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back