Should We Hit North Korea With An EMP?

I grew up in Connecticut. Lived there for 50 years until moving to South Florida.
From my experience, Connecticut is far more racist than Alabama. It also has a higher income disparity.

You are proven wrong a dozen times a day, yet you call my posts stupid. You are a piece of work, Joe.

I knock one like you out every morning, right after my coffee.

Well, you know, Cleetus, you just don't come off as particularly smart. you come off as angry, racist and bitter, despite your claims of being really successful.

So maybe you've just found a place were you fit in...

What money did we just send Vietnam? Link?

USAID Embassy of the United States

In total, USAID has contributed over $200 million for relief and development activities in Vietnam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/03/world/asia/us-eases-embargo-on-arms-to-vietnam.html?_r=0

, Mr. Kerry announcedthat Washington would provide $18 million in assistance, including five unarmed patrol boats for the Vietnamese Coast Guard.

See, American tax payers' money to a communist country that killed thousands of your soldiers, and beat you in war, humiliating America.

You can't even claim they aren't communist any more.

We beat ourselves, but your post just seems to be a snotty rendition of random facts, can you give me a clearer argument?

You asked for evidence of US taxpayers' money being given to Vietnam.
I both gave you reliable evidence, and added more to show how post Vietnam war US governments have left your Vietnam vets to rot.

Surely that's enough to suggest my argument is valid.

In fact, ALL US wars and US enemies since 1945 have been created by the US, including North Korea.
NK was never a threat to America until America joined in a war in that country, all in support of a vicious dictator in the south, but one you thought you could control.

Should you hit NK with anything? No.
In fact, The US of A should admit its error, pay war reparations to the North as compensation for the war you got involved in, and apologise, both to NK and your vets who were killed in that stupid, pointless war (Same goes for the UK and other involved nations).
When I suggest the war was pointless, see Vietnam. You got kick out of their country, but the stated reasons for the war proved to be total crap.
The communists took over the country, but there was world domination by commies, and you ended up as mates with them, sending them fat sacks of your tax dollars in a final humiliation.
Pretty much the same would have happened in Korea, if America (and various other countries) hadn't been so stupid.
Communism is as pathetic as it is unworkable, and the communists end up realising that little detail.
China is now the biggest economy on the planet, running a terrific capitalist system, and Vietnam is rapidly changing as well.
NK is still there, and still acting like silly bastards because of US fucking about. If you left it alone, their daft government would be knackered within a couple of years.

My wife is Korean, and she says you are full of shit and no way we should do that.

My wife is Korean, and she says you are full of shit and no way we should do that.

It's a sadness that she can't see past the propaganda.
If North Korea had been left to win:
Thousands of dead people would still be alive
South Korea's Rhee would not have executed 100,000 South Korean civilians
The Communist government would have reverted to capitalism (As we see in Vietnam and China)
Americans would be accepted in Korea, as they are in Vietnam.
The US arms industry's profits would be smaller.

As a note, North Korea has never invaded America, but America has invaded North Korea.
I wonder who the aggressor is.

It's a sadness that she can't see past the propaganda.
If North Korea had been left to win:
Thousands of dead people would still be alive
South Korea's Rhee would not have executed 100,000 South Korean civilians
The Communist government would have reverted to capitalism (As we see in Vietnam and China)
Americans would be accepted in Korea, as they are in Vietnam.
The US arms industry's profits would be smaller.

She's not the one who can't see past the propaganda.

As a note, North Korea has never invaded America, but America has invaded North Korea.
I wonder who the aggressor is.

Actually China did. And we came to the defense of pro democracy Koreans who requested our help. This wasn't some civil war, this was China attempting to expand the communist revolution. And now at least half the peninsula is free and prosperous to the point of exporting food. Having spent a year there, I've seen first hand how much the Korean people flourish under freedom and capitalism.

She's not the one who can't see past the propaganda.

Excellent.
Perhaps the lady could use your computer in order to post the evidence of NK's guilt.
People, usually really stupid ones, tend to assume, if I'm against an American lie, I must be for the victim of America's lies, or anti American.
In fact, I'm anti lie.

Actually China did

China invaded America?
China came to the aid of the North Koreans, assisting them in their attempt to stop the US invasion.
Given an American win would have put US missiles in firing range of Vladivostok, you're bloody lucky the Russians didn't join in as well.
Some say they did, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

You simply can't expect to invade countries and expect everyone to accept it.

Actually China did

China invaded America?
China came to the aid of the North Koreans, assisting them in their attempt to stop the US invasion.
Given an American win would have put US missiles in firing range of Vladivostok, you're bloody lucky the Russians didn't join in as well.
Some say they did, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

You simply can't expect to invade countries and expect everyone to accept it.

China invaded the Korean peninsula after their own communist revolution and sponsored a like move in Korea. The Russian armies were deployed on the Western Front to solidify new territorial gains following WW2 and could hardly be in position to assist China. Go back to school. Whoever issued you a high school diploma has perpetrated a fraud.

China invaded the Korean peninsula

What history are you reading?
It must be some daft propaganda crap.

After WWII, the south was occupied by America, the North (With US agreement), by the Russians.
North Korea attacked the south after many threats of invasion from the US backed mass murdering dictator in the south.
The US (Along with many others, but 88% US troops) entered the war in favour of the US installed southern dictator.
When the war looked lost by the north, China entered the war on the North's side.
It was as much an invasion as the US invasion of the south.
The difference is, China and Russia supported the north because they didn't want US forces directly bordering their countries.
The US has no such excuse.

Another big lie concocted by the CIA and the American Government/Corporate Media. North Korea is not responsible for the hacking of Sony. That's a lie being pushed by the War Monger Globalist Elites.

The Sony hacking was likely an inside job, carried out by disgruntled former employees. So don't buy into the bogus Government/Corporate Media narrative on this. It is a lie.

Forum List

Back