Debate Now Should we give the liberals what they want....what they stand for?

They vote in California.
Suuuure they do, uh-huh. What a pity you can't actually find one who did.
What a pity you're such a left wing sycophant, all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and repeat left wing talking points. I know plenty, and I've reported plenty, so F.U.
LOLOLOL

Great, name one I can verify..........
What, you want names? Most of them are fake. Jose Garcia. Verify that one, idiot.
How did I know you couldn't prove a word of your bullshit.

Show their arrest record for voting.....

Lemme guess.... you can't do that either. :badgrin:
He's talking outta his ass. All these conservitards are pathological liars thanks to Cheeto Jesus. He made alternative facts OK.

They vote in California.
What a pity you're such a left wing sycophant, all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and repeat left wing talking points. I know plenty, and I've reported plenty, so F.U.
LOLOLOL

Beta Male pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^ another loser fails.
Yeah, that one is too stupid to make stuff up on his own so he just jumps in and calls names.

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

What, you want names? Most of them are fake. Jose Garcia. Verify that one, idiot.

Again, ~70% of CA ballots are absentee, by mail. They batch register illegals. But when time to fill it out and drop it off, or mail it? Anyone can do that. A SIG on outside of envelope is "the verification"! Can you imagine? Some blue haired Dem in Palo Alto says I checked that stack of 57,000 todat". Sure you did. They got it rigged good there.
Proof?

Illegal aliens you idiot. Sanctuary cities are getting what they want all the illegal aliens they can dream of. Watch the video you might see what real news looks like since I know you’ve never seen that before.

I don't think I know any liberals who want illegal aliens.
They want them for the votes but not as neighbors. They want somebody else to have to deal with them.
Illegal aliens can't vote.

What are you talking about. You guys double vote, dead people vote and illegal vote. That’s why you push the no driver’s license to vote. Democrats don’t care a illegals they want the votes they want Texas to become blue for the electoral vote. Are you that naive or just another useful idiot. You need to wake up.

He knows you're right, but truth is not a left wing value. Carrying the Marxist message is the only thing that matters to zombies like him. He's been programmed.
Proof? Or are you still just talking outta your ass?

LOLOLOL

They don't get arrested, you dumb shit. If they did, it would stop. How fucking dumb can you get, moron?
LOL

You're such an idiot. And how do you know they're illegal aliens? Did they tell you?

LOLOLOL

They don't get arrested, you dumb shit. If they did, it would stop. How fucking dumb can you get, moron?
LOL

You're such an idiot. And how do you know they're illegal aliens? Did they tell you?
I know them, you fucking moron. I already said that but you were too focused on your talking points to notice. F.U.

LOLOLOL

LOL

I know them, you fucking moron. I already said that but you were too focused on your talking points to notice. F.U.
Everyone here knows you're full of shit, ya moron; since you would have called the police and gotten them arrested after they voted had that been true
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Everyone here knows you're full of shit, ya moron; since you would have called the police and gotten them arrested after they voted had that been true
icon_rolleyes.gif
Police are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship in California you fucking moron. Don't you ever read?
California State Immigration Laws - FindLaw

Last edited:

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
Police are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship in California you fucking moron. Don't you ever read?
LOL

Of course they are. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. If an illegal alien votes, they have violated the law, for which, police could easily obtain an arrest warrant which would compel such illegal aliens to prove citizenship. You continually demonstrate you're full of shit by showing everyone just how ignorant you are.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Of course they are. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. If an illegal alien votes, they have violated the law, for which, police could easily obtain an arrest warrant which would compel such illegal aliens to prove citizenship. You continually demonstrate you're full of shit by showing everyone just how ignorant you are.
I just provided the link, which you conspicuously ignored, showing everyone you are not interested in an honest discussion. Fuck off, we're done. I won't waste anymore time with you. Bye bye, asshole.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

I just provided the link, which you conspicuously ignored, showing everyone you are not interested in an honest discussion. Fuck off, we're done. I won't waste anymore time with you. Bye bye, asshole.
LOL

Dumbfuck, what you posted just became law last year and applies to restrictions on federal agents. If an illegal alien breaks the law, there's nothing to stop local law enforcement from obtaining an arrest warrant. Your ignorance reveals you're full of shit.

LOLOLOL

Again, ~70% of CA ballots are absentee, by mail. They batch register illegals. But when time to fill it out and drop it off, or mail it? Anyone can do that. A SIG on outside of envelope is "the verification"! Can you imagine? Some blue haired Dem in Pako Alto says I checked that stack of 57,000 todat". Sure you did. They got it rigged good there.
Ballots have to match a registered voter and illegal aliens can't register to vote in California.
so they say......

LOLOLOL

Again, ~70% of CA ballots are absentee, by mail. They batch register illegals. But when time to fill it out and drop it off, or mail it? Anyone can do that. A SIG on outside of envelope is "the verification"! Can you imagine? Some blue haired Dem in Pako Alto says I checked that stack of 57,000 todat". Sure you did. They got it rigged good there.
Ballots have to match a registered voter and illegal aliens can't register to vote in California.
so they say......
You have proof they're not...?

LOLOLOL

LOL

most people who have lived in California for more than 5 years can get pretty good at spotting a person who is from elsewhere and there is a great chance they aint a citizen...

LOLOLOL

so they say......
You have proof they're not...?
i lived there for 50 years and in that whole time in just about every election there came up the illegal voting shit....in a few cases over the years,yes some have voted and were caught and some they thought might have gotten away with it....when you live in an area that has millions of illegals...its bound to happen every now and then....

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

Don't be stupier than you have to be. IF (big if here) you had actually uncovered a group of illegals voting illegally it would have made the news like it does every single time the conservitard posse finds one. There would be articles about the charging, trial, and sentencing. Brieghtbart and Hannity would be crowing it from the rooftops.

If you can't provide one teeny tiny bit of corroborating evidence I'm afraid I will have to assume you are lying.

It’s liberal news you fucking idiot they don’t report it. All you liberals a crooked look at Rosie O’Donnell gave campaign contributions in five different names and said she didn’t know she couldn’t do that nothing happened ha ha. Dead dead people who voted for Democrats it was on the news just not CNN and MSNBC. Were you born of water head?

Youve never heard of police? Sheriff? FBI? Fuck call Kris kobach..

Sorry kid, I don't believe you.
I don't care if you believe me or not. You made an ignorant statement and I corrected you. You're a partisan hack and don't give a shit about truth. All you care about is advancing your left wing talking points. Truth is not a left wing value.
Actually I do care about the truth, and you aren't telling it. You story is full of holes and doesn't hang together.
You know just because your allow your orange goD to lie to you on a daily basis doesn't mean you can get away with it.
You're a low IQ Obama suckup. You present no argument, nothing. Stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity.

The liberal as a walking drone a loser they got short change in life because they don’t have the balls to succeed so they take a moral value and think they’re better than because that’s free. Broke ass bitches

Nice spittle-spraying rant.

Wipe your chin ya dink.

That was a good one soy boy

LOLOLOL

Beta Male pussy

^^^ another loser fails.
Yeah, that one is too stupid to make stuff up on his own so he just jumps in and calls names.

Because I’ve learned not to waste my breath on brain dead zombies the only thing left to do is say the truth that you’re a fucking idiot and you’ll die a fucking idiot

LOLOLOL

LOL

Yes a whole bunch of them told me

Forum List

Back