Debate Now Should we give the liberals what they want....what they stand for?

Should we give the liberals what they want....what they stand for?

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

A republican head in every pot?

Just what is it that you think liberals want... What they stand for?

Trump’s always gonna be two steps ahead of them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

Illegal aliens you idiot. Sanctuary cities are getting what they want all the illegal aliens they can dream of. Watch the video you might see what real news looks like since I know you’ve never seen that before.

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

Illegal aliens you idiot. Sanctuary cities are getting what they want all the illegal aliens they can dream of. Watch the video you might see what real news looks like since I know you’ve never seen that before.

I don't think I know any liberals who want illegal aliens.

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

They want them for the votes but not as neighbors. They want somebody else to have to deal with them.

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

They want them for the votes but not as neighbors. They want somebody else to have to deal with them.
Illegal aliens can't vote.

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

They vote in California.

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

They vote in California.
Lol, no, they don't.

They vote in California.
Lol, no, they don't.
How the hell would you know, you don't live here.

They vote in California.
Lol, no, they don't.
Nope, I live here in Kansas where Kris Kobach tried desperately for years to find some illegals who voted anywhere in the nation and failed miserably.

They vote in California.
Lol, no, they don't.
Nope, I live here in Kansas where Kris Kobach tried desperately for years to find some illegals who voted anywhere in the nation and failed miserably.
That's it? That's your authority? I actually KNOW some illegals. They're everywhere in So. Cal. I'm not speculating on their citizenship status, I know for a fact they are illegal and I know they vote because I've seen them at the polls on election day. My wife is a property manager and I've seen their applications. They are NOT citizens. In California, poll workers are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship. All you need is to be registered, and anyone can register WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP. All you need is a name and an address. No ID required, you just give them your name and you get a ballot. I've even reported them to the poll workers and the poll workers told me there's nothing they can do because they're not allowed to ask for an ID, let alone proof of citizenship. The politicians in Ca. WANT illegals to vote and they don't give a damn about the law, that's how they keep winning elections here. You're naïve if you think illegals don't vote in our elections. Really naïve, but I don't believe you actually think that.

They vote in California.
Lol, no, they don't.
in my time there talk of them voting has been going on for decades....

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

Death camps for whites

Unlimited immigration exclusively of low skilled 3rd world people

ban guns, free speech but legalize prostitution, drugs and baby murder

federal handout programs free for all

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

What are you talking about. You guys double vote, dead people vote and illegal vote. That’s why you push the no driver’s license to vote. Democrats don’t care a illegals they want the votes they want Texas to become blue for the electoral vote. Are you that naive or just another useful idiot. You need to wake up.

Forum List

Back