Should we get involved in the war on Drugs by helping Mexico exterminate Cartels?

Should we get involved with the war on drugs and help Mexico exterminate the Cartels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only way to exterminate the cartel is to infect the whole beaner population with something that will make them all sterile.

Every nation in the world has closed borders including Mexico. Let Mexico that is open season on anyone or anything cross our border. Set up the radar and gattling guns and shot them all. In about a week illegal immigration across our southern border will stop. Let them solve their own gang problems.

What happened? It appears you left your own thread.

To think, you had such an easy solution for such a complex problem and you didn't appear to see the appreciation you apparently expected.

I want to do politics. But people are going to hate me because I'll actually be doing my job.
(Jails would fill up pretty damn fast)

I already don't like you and I don't do anything illegal.

We're already in at least 2 wars that we can't win, if you count our own war on drugs, that's 3 wars we have no hope of winning. Let the Mexicans shoot each other, who cares?

Nit, (nits are head lice spread in schools by illegal alien's children.)

Where have you been hiding under a rock somewhere du_b a_s?! (report me dufus) America is already funding Mexico and South America in the so called drug war and the U.S. has been for years! We need to pull out of that expensive and losing venture!

All we have to do is close the border with Mexico to stop the flow of drugs. If any politician thinks we can't guard and protect our own borders then he must think we can't win any war either! They don't want to close the border because they make too much money putting everyone in jails and prisons. They get to soak the taxpayers dry to pay for lawyers, penal colonies, prison guards and food for prisoners, clothes for prisoners, court costs and Judges salaries. And everybody else who has anything to do with keeping the jails and prison systems up and running nationwide.

Using taxpayers money we buy Mexico the latest and greatest in war vehicle's and technology. We just sent them a drone recently. Any new buildings, tanks, trucks, uniforms or weapons you see in Mexico you can be sure it was paid for by America. Which eventually they will turn on America and you can bet on that, it's just a matter of time.

We send the ATF, FBI and the military to Mexico to train and arm Mexican soldiers and then those same soldiers desert and go join the drug cartels because they pay better and they take their weapons and uniforms with them! Then the deserters set up road blocks in military uniforms and ambush the American tourists in motorhomes and kill and/or rob them.

The Mexican government officials and local police are so corrupt with the funds from America they have been known to help the drug cartels widen their territories and increase business profits! They also tip off drug cartels against each other which help create bloody massacres many times involving civilians.

The U.S. involvement in Mexico has done nothing less than start a full fledge war. Since, 2006 more than 40,000 people have been killed in Mexico and who knows how many people have died and their bodies have never been found. All America has to do is close the border and that would kill the supply and demand. By leaving the border open is a way for politicians to futher dumb down America. We should close the border and prevent hardships and save many American lives as well.

Once again the politicians are responsible for this mess in their quest to destroy America so they can create a "One World Government" "One World Order." The U.S. politicians are at the root of the problem and everyone of them needs to be voted out of office before they destroy America.

----

"Congress approved an initial $400 million for Mexico and $65 million for Central America, the Dominican Republic and Haiti."

Source:

The Merida Initiative
Merida Initiative

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back