Should we do this?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
Should we form task forces to keep track of mexicans? Should we have volunteer groups that are armed who keep tabs on all mexican looking people?

Basically, they could do random checks on mexican looking homes. If they find undocumented people in there, the whole house is deported. The checks would be in the middle of the night to avoid escape.

This is the only reasonable solution that I can come up with. America would be behind this.

Should we form task forces to keep track of mexicans? Should we have volunteer groups that are armed who keep tabs on all mexican looking people?

Basically, they could do random checks on mexican looking homes. If they find undocumented people in there, the whole house is deported. The checks would be in the middle of the night to avoid escape.

This is the only reasonable solution that I can come up with. America would be behind this.

Your 70 years and a continent late on your "plans"

We could always set up forced labor camps while awaiting the arrangements for a "final solution" to be completed.

You sick fuck.

Wow that sounds expensive?

I wonder if it will effect taxes?

Hmmmmm gettting rid of mexicans or a tax cut?

I wonder how the Republicans will react to that?

This sounds like how the Gestapo used to look for Jews in 1940 Germany. I think that the government should conduct random IQ tests in your neighborhood.

To inform people on this site of the intention of liberalism he is playing a part.

He is like Steven Colbert, he is playing a right wing conservitive and taking it to its extremes.

He does a good job of sponing debate!

To inform people on this site of the intention of liberalism he is playing a part.

He is like Steven Colbert, he is playing a right wing conservitive and taking it to its extremes.

He does a good job of sponing debate!

No, he doesn't, because no one on here really agrees with him.

The jig is up.

The saddest part is that some right-wing idiots on here keep repping the guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am not a liberal u scumbag fucks.

there are some patriots left like myself who wont sell america to the beaners and the blacks.

i am not a liberal u scumbag fucks.

there are some patriots left like myself who wont sell america to the beaners and the blacks.
There is a huge difference between not being a liberal and the extremist totalitarian suggestion that you made beginning this thread. Go to your change jar, grab 25 cents, and buy more common sense than you currently possess.

I think this is a great idea.

But first, we have to see who the truly worthy are who wish to be part of the Patriot Army.

To test them, we'll take them all to an island, and arm them to the teeth. To test their mettle, they will be on the island for 60 days, but only have 5 days worth of food. Those who remain after 60 days will be deemed "worthy."

Then, we'll send them to Mexico City and tell them to deal with the problem at the source and see what happens. And for those who won't want to go to Mexico DF, we'll just tell them its New York City. Those brain-dead redneck hicks won't know the difference.

Forum List

Back