Should We Change The Name Of Washington, DC????

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Washington was a good man, and hated the concept of the corrupt cesspool our government is today. My choices for the name change are Bush, Obama, or Asshole, DC. I owe the subject of this thread to NOLA. Damn good question!

:tongue:

Definitely. He would find the name embarrassing. Not just because of the kind of cesspit it has become traduces his name, but he didn't like trappings or royalty in general.

Washington was a good man, and hated the concept of the corrupt cesspool our government is today. My choices for the name change are Bush, Obama, or Asshole, DC. I owe the subject of this thread to NOLA. Damn good question!

:tongue:

Considering how fast public buildings and street signs change to reflect political correctness and whim, I wouldn't be surprised if it did changed.

I love how people think they know what the founders would think about anything.
It's called "reading"!! Maybe you should remove your head from your ass and try it sometime!!

Of course, you can show me a quote from the founders saying that they "hate the cesspool that our government is today", right?

Until then, you fail.

I was thinking "Barnum & Baileys Big Top",.... Because every time they discuss Washington, I hear that circus music in my head...

Change the name of Washington D.C.?

I don't know about changing it, but how about a nickname: Watching A Ton of Deceit

I love how people think they know what the founders would think about anything.
It's called "reading"!! Maybe you should remove your head from your ass and try it sometime!!

Of course, you can show me a quote from the founders saying that they "hate the cesspool that our government is today", right?

Until then, you fail.
Afraid not!!,... Washington, and most of the founding fathers are widely known for their inherent distrust of big, corrupt, out of control govt. Are you insinuating that our govt., BOTH sides of the isle, are not the afformentioned??

Forum List

Back