Should we care that smart women aren't having kids?

I wouldn't say that I am smart at all ... But I am just as content watching the world burn ... Without dragging a child along for the ride ...
what1.gif

And for people who think life isn't fulfilling without children ... I think that is rather shortsighted, as fulfillment comes in many packages.

Should we care that smart women aren't having kids? | Sadhbh Walshe | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I just thought this was interesting and strange, especially in light of upper education's appreciation of feminism and how feminism has gone along with untraditional family structures as well as tolerance of abortion.

There's a couple things about feminism to be considered from this:

1. Will feminism decay over time because smart women aren't having kids?
  2. Has this trend always existed, and does it explain how feminism changed from it's first to second and third waves since smart women themselves didn't have kids, but others' kids had to interpret feminism for themselves?

Choosing to not have children is essentially genetic suicide.
Would someone kindly please explain how suicide is "smart"?

Could it be that perhaps "feminists" recognize that they have a genetic inferiority that should not be passed on? Maybe they are justified in simply fading from existence?

Now these "feminists" may have been propped up as "smart" by their bankster masters... They are absolutely not "smart" in real LIFE terms, which is a quantifiable fact.

Again, maybe it is best such weak minded women do not reproduce. Those women who stand stalwart against such anti-family propaganda are clearly the "smartest" in the the grand scheme of things. Results matter, not propaganda.

SO!!!

Be happy to be die with no children you "feminists"! You serve the bankster slave masters well, your would-be children are the thing they hate the most. So hate your menfolk, hate your children, be a good slave now.

Just please don't reproduce!, we need remove you weak minded fools from the gene pool.

Are you suggesting that smart women be MADE to have children?

Nope. "Smart" in the context of this discussion, is a highly specious term.
Women who consider themselves "smart" because they waste the fortune of their families engaging in university lifestyles... well perhaps it is best that they do not reproduce at all.

A shame on their families who sacrificed so much so that "smart" girls could be as trendy as they want, true enough.

Fact is,
They are not smart at all, they are simply fools who have fallen for one of the older tricks in the book.

Should we care that smart women aren't having kids? | Sadhbh Walshe | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I just thought this was interesting and strange, especially in light of upper education's appreciation of feminism and how feminism has gone along with untraditional family structures as well as tolerance of abortion.

2. Has this trend always existed, and does it explain how feminism changed from it's first to second and third waves since smart women themselves didn't have kids, but others' kids had to interpret feminism for themselves?

Only dumb men.

Before birth control, women who did not want children just did not marry, or became nuns so they could have a profession. Feminism has been around since the 20s. So, I'm not sure anything is likely to change in the next century. But, unless and until something is done to prevent women who can't support their children from having them, this country and this civilization will continue on the downward spiral to its doom.

Weird. We've been doing pretty good so far...

The smart women didn't have abortions. Their children are home schooled and will one day be running this nation. After the nation falls and the hirelings flee. It's getting close now.

Can you put a date on that? I've got some dry cleaning to pick up...

Choosing to not have children is essentially genetic suicide.
Would someone kindly please explain how suicide is "smart"?

Could it be that perhaps "feminists" recognize that they have a genetic inferiority that should not be passed on? Maybe they are justified in simply fading from existence?

Now these "feminists" may have been propped up as "smart" by their bankster masters... They are absolutely not "smart" in real LIFE terms, which is a quantifiable fact.

Again, maybe it is best such weak minded women do not reproduce. Those women who stand stalwart against such anti-family propaganda are clearly the "smartest" in the the grand scheme of things. Results matter, not propaganda.

SO!!!

Be happy to be die with no children you "feminists"! You serve the bankster slave masters well, your would-be children are the thing they hate the most. So hate your menfolk, hate your children, be a good slave now.

Just please don't reproduce!, we need remove you weak minded fools from the gene pool.

Very xtian of you...

Smart women would have kids if there were men around who would marry and stay married. And go to college and do well and make good money.

But the right sort of men are a rapidly shrinking population. So we don't have so many children. It's men's fault.

What, did you expect smart women to have illegitimate bastards to raise all by themselves?

For that, you need to sex up stupid women.

Men are wising up.

Forum List

Back