Should we bring the troops home to defend from mexico/san francisco?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
It appears obvious to me that mexico and san francisco are more of a threat to america than iraq is right now. should we bring the troops home and install martial law in sf and on the border? we should have troops in college classrooms to stop these disgusting tenure tracked traitors from spewing their filth.

It appears obvious to me that mexico and san francisco are more of a threat to america than iraq is right now. should we bring the troops home and install martial law in sf and on the border? we should have troops in college classrooms to stop these disgusting tenure tracked traitors from spewing their filth.

How's about we have them stationed in and around your home to prevent you from breeding and spewing YOUR particular brand of filth.

<center><h1><font color=red>DON'T FEED THE TROLL!</font></h1></center>

whats a troll? i know ur mom looks like a troll. thats why i had to put a paper bag over her head when i banged her.

How's about we have them stationed in and around your home to prevent you from breeding and spewing YOUR particular brand of filth.

<center><h1><font color=red>DON'T FEED THE TROLL!</font></h1></center>

god for forbid I agree with Bully cause I don't on most everything else.

I guess we just have to be thankful for those things that unite all Americans against a common threat. You know, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, lieberalism....

Forum List

Back