Should we be worried about Ayres/Rezko?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Let's face it, even though Obama's intentions were good, that's not what the American people will focus on. They will focus on Obama's connections to terrorists. Let's also think that Obama loses Tuesday night's town hall debate with McCain. Combined with Palin's performance and McCain's attacks, we could be watching Obama's lead evaporate. McCain and Palin are hitting Obama hard and with Biden out of the fight until Wednesday, we could have a virtual tie between the two, which would mean Florida and North Carolina turn red.

The final debate will be about the economy next Wednesday. One of the states hardest hit by the economy is Ohio. No Republican candidate has ever won the election without Ohio. I don't think McCain can win Ohio.

So in the end, McCain and Palin are going to attack and wound Obama, but if Obama sticks to the script and keeps talking about the economy... he might just win the election. It's not going to be a landslide though, it's going to be a very, very close election.

Obama is a clear and present danger to our economy.

Don't believe me? Just take a look at the market's reaction to the prospect of an Obama presidency. 'nuf said.

Don't believe me? Just take a look at the market's reaction to the prospect of an Obama presidency. 'nuf said.

I hope you don't seriously believe that today's events were because of the possibility of an Obama presidency. The massive drop today was due to the fact that people are beginning to realize that the bailout is not going to effect the credit markets right away and that the world economy is getting hit hard because of what is going on here. To claim that Obama was the cause for the DOW dropping 800 points is insane. I just don't see how you could logically make that argument.

Obama priorites are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence......three things which will help America and help the American economy.

You've sunk to a new low of absolute stupidity. The market is reacting to the subprime mortgage crisis, not Obama.

If the market wanted McCain for president, we'd be in DOW 18,000 territory.

I also wish that the American public would look deeper in the Ayers situation, because I feel like if they did, they would realize it is nothing to take seriously. McCain and Palin however have done a great job on bringing it up as much as possible and I have a feeling that is all many Americans will need/want to hear; especially Republicans. We will see though. Hopefully America is smarter then that.

Should we worry about Obama's continual history & association with extreme radicals?

Ask yourself this. Would you hang out with one of Charles Manson's crowd, whom is non-repentant in the horrific murders they committed?

In fact, one that stated they just wished they could have done more.

I think if you can say YES to that question, then you probably should vote for Obama.

Obama priorites are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence......three things which will help America and help the American economy.

I'm 29 years old, a small business owner and I have no health insurance. It would be nice to have health insurance... but I'm afraid of letting the government run it. Medicare and medicaid are getting cut, social security is going to run out of money soon and now we want to place something else under the control of the government? Listen, I like Obama and all, but I think we need to place more regulations on the healthcare industry and force them to lower their prices and accept pre-existing conditions.

Do you know today that if a 35 year old mother of 4 earning $50,000 a year has a lapse of more than 30 days without health insurance and is diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer on the 31st day, that no insurance company will cover her cancer treatment because they consider it a pre-existing condition? I mean, come on! That's disgusting.

I'm 29 years old, a small business owner and I have no health insurance. It would be nice to have health insurance... but I'm afraid of letting the government run it. Medicare and medicaid are getting cut, social security is going to run out of money soon and now we want to place something else under the control of the government? Listen, I like Obama and all, but I think we need to place more regulations on the healthcare industry and force them to lower their prices and accept pre-existing conditions.

Do you know today that if a 35 year old mother of 4 earning $50,000 a year has a lapse of more than 30 days without health insurance and is diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer on the 31st day, that no insurance company will cover her cancer treatment because they consider it a pre-existing condition? I mean, come on! That's disgusting.

Every other Western democracy in the world has a single payer healthcare system, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare and cover everyone. Why? Because they don't have to pay liability lawyers, insurance companies, and Big Pharma.

Read the article at this link....

Mythbusting Canadian Health Care -- Part I | OurFuture.org

I also wish that the American public would look deeper in the Ayers situation, because I feel like if they did, they would realize it is nothing to take seriously. McCain and Palin however have done a great job on bringing it up as much as possible and I have a feeling that is all many Americans will need/want to hear; especially Republicans. We will see though. Hopefully America is smarter then that.

Obama has never been looked at by the main stream media, aka Obama media networks, in this country. He stated previously that he was only 8 when the Weatherman underground (Ayers & his grouped bombed the Pentagon, the U.S. Capital & a New York police station killing 3 officers.) Ayers was on the lamb for years, before Bill Clinton pardoned he & his wife. Ayers wife was on the 10 most FBI wanted list for decades.

So Obama states--Ayers was just a guy in the neighborhood--right? NOT TRUE! They were closely associated, & Ayers threw Obama's first campaign party in his living room.

Now Obama says he didn't know that Ayers was part of the Weathermen group until after the party was thrown. That a big hunk of B.S. to swallow.

It reminds me when Obama stated--he never heard his pastor talk like that--even while sitting in those church pews for 20 long years. Pastor Wright could not keep that mouth shut for 5 minutes, let alone 20 years.

If one connects the dots between Wright, Ayers & every other extremist in his life. It only takes a little common sense to realise, that Obama is trying to disguise himself in order to win the Presidency.

Last edited:
Should we worry about Obama's continual history & association with extreme radicals?

Jerimiah White is a guy who made one bad speech about America. He is not an extreme radical. He's been a pastor of that Church since 1972 and in his 35 years, he made ONE, I repeat ONE speech right after 9/11. I'm not defending him, but something was up when he made that speech. I really would like to find out why he made it and what he meant by it. Just as you are not 100% defined by your opinions, you also have other parts of you. Wright is a complicated human being... and there were many parts of him that we have never seen.

Obama has never been looked at by the main stream media in this country. He stated previously that he was only 8 when the Weatherman underground (Ayers & his grouped bombed the Pentagon, the U.S. Capital & a New York police station killing 3 officers.) Ayers was on the lamb for years, before Bill Clinton pardoned he & his wife. Ayers wife was on the 10 most FBI wanted list for decades.

So Obama states--Ayers was just a guy in the neighborhood--right. NOT TRUE! They were closely associated, & Ayers threw the Obama's first campaign party in his living room.

Now--Obama says he didn't know that Ayers was part of the Weathermen group until after the party was thrown. That a big hunk of B.S. to swallow.

It reminds me when Obama stated--he never heard his pastor talk like that--even while sitting in those church pews for 20 long years. Pastor Wright could not keep that mouth shut for 5 minutes, let alone 20 years.

If one connects the dots between Wright, Ayers & every other extremist in his life. It only takes a little horse sense to realise, that Obama is trying to disguise himself.

There is nothing extremist about Obama. It's a bogus charge leveled by people who have no issues left because they have just about destroyed America.

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence. Those are his issues. Now, is this campaign about how to save America, or some made up personal attack?

Jerimiah White is a guy who made one bad speech about America. He is not an extreme radical. He's been a pastor of that Church since 1972 and in his 35 years, he made ONE, I repeat ONE speech right after 9/11. I'm not defending him, but something was up when he made that speech. I really would like to find out why he made it and what he meant by it. Just as you are not 100% defined by your opinions, you also have other parts of you. Wright is a complicated human being... and there were many parts of him that we have never seen.

Oprah Winfrey left this same church back in 1990. BTW--when asked why she left she stated: "The views of this church were to extreme for her. Pastor Wright was furious with her when she left.

So your theory does not hold water. Pastor Wright is an extremist--he's always been one, & will always be one. There is absolutely no way that Obama could have missed it. Obama is lying to get YOUR vote.

Last edited:

Do you know any candidate that has EVER been against healthcare ? The only squabble is how to pay for it. 100 years ago there wouldn't have been a problem. There wasn't even a treatment. Your 35 year old mother would have simply died. The health issue is far deeper issue than you think.

So Obama states--Ayers was just a guy in the neighborhood--right? NOT TRUE! They were closely associated, & Ayers threw Obama's first campaign party in his living room. Now Obama says he didn't know that Ayers was part of the Weathermen group until after the party was thrown. That a big hunk of B.S. to swallow.

And? That was ten years ago and Obama didn't know who the guy was at the time. Certainly if he knew who Ayres was, he wouldn't have done that. Why is that so difficult for you to believe? Obama has spent his life helping people. Why would Obama associate himself with someone he knew was a terrorist? Come on! Think logically here.

Again, one speech.

If one connects the dots between Wright, Ayers & every other extremist in his life. It only takes a little common sense to realise, that Obama is trying to disguise himself in order to win the Presidency.

What other extremsists are you talking about?

There is nothing extremist about Obama. It's a bogus charge leveled by people who have no issues left because they have just about destroyed America.

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence. Those are his issues. Now, is this campaign about how to save America, or some made up personal attack?

Obama is not an extremist!!-That's kind of like hanging out with a street gang for 20 long years, & then negating any personal responsibility for the crimes the gang committed--while stating you were never really one of them. That's the Obama policy of never admit who you really are, it might affect your personal political goals. So deny, deny, deny.

You can't actually believe that we're going to universal health insurance, do you. We just spent 700 BILLION dollars on a failed democrat policy of (everyone deserves homeownership--regardless of their ability to pay.) Or a 700 billion dollar "democrats buy the minority & lower income vote policy".

As far as Iraq--we're already bringing home troops, & many more are due to come home this spring--according to Bush. BTW--We won! If BO had had his way--we would have surrendered to terrorists & insurgents two years ago.

American energy independance: Wasn't it BO that stated two months ago, that just by inflating our tires, we could achieve the same amount of independance than drilling for our sources of natural gas & oil. Do you refer to that policy as energy independance? LOL--

BTW--Prior to looking at opinion polls--BO was against clean coal technology, off shore drilling & nuclear power plants. Yep that BO's energy independance, all right. Just another way for BO to smoke screen idiots into voting for him. Once elected, no worry, he'll go back to whom he really is, & what he believes.

Last edited:
And? That was ten years ago and Obama didn't know who the guy was at the time. Certainly if he knew who Ayres was, he wouldn't have done that. Why is that so difficult for you to believe? Obama has spent his life helping people. Why would Obama associate himself with someone he knew was a terrorist? Come on! Think logically here.

Again, one speech.

What other extremsists are you talking about?

Did you just start paying attention to this election yesterday? The other extremists in BO life? Louis Faragon--a huge supporter, (the million man march)--

You're full of it. There is no way BO could sit in that church for 20 years & not know that his pastor was full of hate toward this country, whites in this country. Obama chose to stay in an American hating, racist church.

There is one witness that is undeniable. That person is Oprah Winfrey in her comments: "The church was too extreme for me". This was way back in 1990. Who was the pastor then? None other than Pastor Wright.

Hey, with your mind-set I imagine you believe that O.J. was innocent too?

Obama is not an extremist!!-That's kind of like hanging out with a street gang for 20 long years, & then negating any personal responsibility for the crimes the gang committed--while stating you were never really one of them. That's the Obama policy of never admit who you really are, it might affect your personal political goals. So deny, deny, deny.

The correlation is absolutely false. Obama has spent a great number of years helping underprivelaged people find jobs and obtain housing. There's nothing extremist about that at all.

You can't actually believe that we're going to universal health insurance, do you. We just spent 700 BILLION dollars on a failed democrat policy of (everyone deserves homeownership--regardless of their ability to pay.) Or a 700 billion dollar "democrats buy the minority & lower income vote policy".

By ending the war in Iraq and raising taxes, the government will have enough money. The government will also see, within 4 years from now, that $700 billion back.

As far as Iraq--we're already bringing home troops, & many more are due to come home this spring--according to Bush.

Actually, we're still maintaining pre-surge troop levels and there are no plans to reduce the number of troops in Iraq anytime soon.

BTW--We won! If BO had had his way--we would have surrendered to terrorists & insurgents two years ago.

You need to stop listening to Limabugh and Hannity. They're corrupting your mind. BO never wanted us to get into this war in the first place. I was a proponent of this war. We never found the wmd's. Bush greatly exagerated the wmd's and Saddam's terrorist connections to sell the war in Iraq to the American people. In effect, we've agreed to pay 1 trillion dollars for a war that never necessary. Obama was right from the get go. Obama opposed a troop surge for logical reasons, he did not want to further escelate this war and he wanted to bring the troops home yesterday.

What you fail to understand Oreo, is that we haven't "won." We've killed many of the leaders of Al Queda in Iraq, but they haven't surrendered to us. Instead, they shifted their focus to Afghanistan - the forgotten war. In the end, American presence in Iraq has the cost the lives of over 1 million innocent Iraqi men, women and children all because George W. Bush LIED to us about the wmd's. There is a special place in hell reserved for that disgusting SOB.

Obama never wanted us to be there to begin with. McCain, on the other hand, doesn't want us to leave. As a taxpayer, I'm sick and tired of spending my hard earned money on this war. It's time to bring the troops home. That's not surrender as Palin would say. That's realizing we've achieved all of the objectives we set out to and our presence in Iraq is not welcome.

And we seem to be flailing about in Afghanistan the same way we were in Iraq. What are we doing there? What are our objectives? How do we achieve our objectives? When will our mission be accomplished in Afghanistan and we can finally end ALL wars?

Did you just start paying attention to this election yesterday? The other extremists in BO life? Louis Faragon--a huge supporter, (the million man march)--

There is absolutely NO link between Louis Farakhan and Obama. Come on, dude, you're just making this shit up. Next you're going to tell me that Obama is just a puppet for Al Queda. Just shut the fuck up, kid. You make yourself look bad when you open your mouth. You make Americans look bad when you open your mouth. You make the human race look bad when you open your mouth.

Forum List

Back