Should we be on the Hook for Failed Liberal Cities and States?

Should the Federal Government bail out Failed Municipalities?

• Total voters

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
if you don't vote for a tax increase we will need to cut police and teachers and close your favorite camp ground. What is going on? If you think government needs more money then you need more education.

California Parks Department Sitting On $54M Surplus; Director Resigns « CBS San Francisco

I don't care if liberals vote for tax hikes in their own liberal municipalities. Create your liberal utopia Chicago, Detroit, San Bernardino! However, What I do mind are liberals demanding that money be taken from me, my town, my county, my state, via the federal government, in order to pay for their failed liberal unionized utopia in Detroit among others. They voted for all the local goodies they got and now they have the nerve to demand that I, who has never voted in their district in my life, pay for their services? I don’t care if their crime goes up, I don’t care if their houses burn, and I certainly don’t care if they never make it to the hospital. They got exactly what they voted for! Did they not? Below you will find liberal utopia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA5b8xyvuU&playnext=1&list=PLC27987C6891379EF&feature=results_video]IT TAKE THE POLICE 4 HOURS TO SHOW UP IN DETROIT. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw]Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ]Detroit City Council hearing adjourned amid shouting match - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
What part of UNITED States of America, are you too stupid to understand? Over 600,000 American lives were lost to preserve this union, you stupid fuck. You want out? Move the fuck out. I hear Iraq is MUCH nicer these days since Bush's surge worked so well. You should check into it.

What part of UNITED States of America, are you too stupid to understand? Over 600,000 American lives were lost to preserve this union, you stupid fuck. You want out? Move the fuck out. I hear Iraq is MUCH nicer these days since Bush's surge worked so well. You should check into it.

We're tired of bailing out bullshit liberal programs that suck, and liberals need to know there is an end to help, so either get a clue or buh bye

We're tired of bailing out bullshit liberal programs that suck, and liberals need to know there is an end to help, so either get a clue or buh bye

Same goes for you. If you don't like it? Move the fuck to Iraq. Liberal policies or not, I am willing to bet you still have it much better here than there.

Cities, counties, states that have followed liberal policies over the fiscal cliff should be allowed to fail. Financial failure does not mean they won't be part of the United States anymore. They will however learn how to live within their means. The unfortunate effect will be that municipal bonds will go from safe to high risk.

Cities, counties, states that have followed liberal policies over the fiscal cliff should be allowed to fail. Financial failure does not mean they won't be part of the United States anymore. They will however learn how to live within their means. The unfortunate effect will be that municipal bonds will go from safe to high risk.

So, does the same go for drought stricken states? Since the states did not have enough in their "rainy day" funds (no pun intended) to cover the losses, should the Federal government be off the hook? Boehner doesn't seem to think so?

Same goes for you. If you don't like it? Move the fuck to Iraq. Liberal policies or not, I am willing to bet you still have it much better here than there.

Contrary to left wing belief, this country is not yours. You do not decide who 'moves the fuck out'. Hack.

So you know, this country belongs to ALL Americans. No one gave you the power to decide who stays. I hope that's clear. Idiot.

On topic... to me, it depends on the circumstances for the failure... if it's a natural disaster, I think the federal government, on behalf of 'we, the people' should provide assistance.If its a bankrupt city who overspent on their bullshit liberal crap, let them save themselves.

if you don't vote for a tax increase we will need to cut police and teachers and close your favorite camp ground. What is going on? If you think government needs more money then you need more education.

California Parks Department Sitting On $54M Surplus; Director Resigns « CBS San Francisco

I don't care if liberals vote for tax hikes in their own liberal municipalities. Create your liberal utopia Chicago, Detroit, San Bernardino! However, What I do mind are liberals demanding that money be taken from me, my town, my county, my state, via the federal government, in order to pay for their failed liberal unionized utopia in Detroit among others. They voted for all the local goodies they got and now they have the nerve to demand that I, who has never voted in their district in my life, pay for their services? I don’t care if their crime goes up, I don’t care if their houses burn, and I certainly don’t care if they never make it to the hospital. They got exactly what they voted for! Did they not? Below you will find liberal utopia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA5b8xyvuU&playnext=1&list=PLC27987C6891379EF&feature=results_video]IT TAKE THE POLICE 4 HOURS TO SHOW UP IN DETROIT. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw]Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ]Detroit City Council hearing adjourned amid shouting match - YouTube[/ame]

Houston
Dallas
Memphis
St. Louis
Atlanta
Charleston
Richmond
Montgomery
Raleigh
Nashville
Little Rock
Omaha
Phoenix
Denver
Boise
etc.

Contrary to left wing belief, this country is not yours. You do not decide who 'moves the fuck out'. Hack.

So you know, this country belongs to ALL Americans. No one gave you the power to decide who stays. I hope that's clear. Idiot.

You stupid bitch. You haven't learned to read after all this time? I never TOLD anyone to do anything. I simply stated if he hated the UNITED States of America so much, he should consider moving to Iraq.

So, does the same go for drought stricken states? Since the states did not have enough in their "rainy day" funds (no pun intended) to cover the losses, should the Federal government be off the hook? Boehner doesn't seem to think so?

Hell yes it does. If farmers (more likely farming corporations) failed to buy crop insurance, that is NOT the fault of citizens in other states.

A lack of proper planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Besides, we've dealt with drought stricken states in the past, where 'we the people' proved far more effective in helping than the central planners.

Hell yes it does. If farmers (more likely farming corporations) failed to buy crop insurance, that is NOT the fault of citizens in other states.

A lack of proper planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Besides, we've dealt with drought stricken states in the past, where 'we the people' proved far more effective in helping than the central planners.

Fair enough. In the case of the floods in TN last year, should FEMA has stepped in? How about New Orleans? In each case, those locales should have planned better, right?

I assume you know what the word "united" means. Do you know what the word "state" meant at the time of the signing of the Articles of Confederation and the US Constitution?

Regardless, I did not vote for lavish union benefits in fiscally failed liberal unionized municipalities. Why should I pay for them?

Fair enough. In the case of the floods in TN last year, should FEMA has stepped in? How about New Orleans? In each case, those locales should have planned better, right?

Absolutely! But isn't it funny how the communities in conservatstature as come together while they eat each other alive in liberal areas.

Last edited:

Houston
Dallas
Memphis
St. Louis
Atlanta
Charleston
Richmond
Montgomery
Raleigh
Nashville
Little Rock
Omaha
Phoenix
Denver
Boise
etc.

Most all of which are liberal strongholds in conservative states. I think we've found the problem! I don't think we should encentivise their failed behavior by bailing them out.

Last edited:

I assume you know what the word "united" means. Do you know what the word "state" meant at the time of the signing of the Articles of Confederation and the US Constitution?

Regardless, I did not vote for lavish union benefits in fiscally failed liberal unionized municipalities. Why should I pay for them?

United we stand, divided we fall. The whole purpose of having this union of the states is to make the whole stronger than the individual pieces.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Absolutely!

More of the "I got mine. Screw you" mentality. Thank you for sharing.

United we stand, divided we fall. The whole purpose of having this union of the states is to make the whole stronger than the individual pieces.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

How does it make us stronger to reward bad behavior? It's like giving crack to a crackhead and expecting him to kick the habit.

Liberal mentality

Bank bailouts = bad (I agree with them)
Municipal bailout = good (huh)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back