Should we be able to shoot SOME illegals

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't think we should be able to shoot every single one of them because that would be insane but what about the ones fleeing their countries because they are wanted for a serious crime? I don't see why we can't shoot them since they are going to commit a crime in the United States anyways.

I give you permission to shoot them since they would most likely kick your ass if you tried to be a man and face one without a weapon. Let me know what happens afterwards.

I don't think we should be able to shoot every single one of them because that would be insane but what about the ones fleeing their countries because they are wanted for a serious crime? I don't see why we can't shoot them since they are going to commit a crime in the United States anyways.
of course NOT!

HOW would you know the person you chose to murder who is crossing the border is a criminal in Mexico?

of course NOT!

HOW would you know the person you chose to murder who is crossing the border is a criminal in Mexico?
He doesnt care. He has his steel courage in his holster and the mexicans are not white. Thats all the motivation he needs.

Standard rules apply...

There is a memorial page listing the names of all the deceased victims of illegals...and the list keeps getting longer.

Obama refuses to enforce the laws. Criminal illegals continue to prey on Americans.

Do what you have to do to defend yourself.

Someone with a concealed carry permit and a weapon should have taken out the criminals throwing firebombs and shooting at buildings tonight. Get the message out - that shite will NOT be tolerated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back