Should USMB mods unionize?

Yeah, I'm much too pretty to understand these military terms..

:lol:

A: Alpha
B: Bravo
C: Charlie
D: Delta
E: Echo
F: Foxtrot
G: Golf
H: Hotel
I: India
J: Juliet
K: Kilo
L: Lima
M: Mike
N: November
O: Oscar
P: Papa
Q: Quebec
R: Romeo
S: Sierra
T: Tango
U: Uniform
V: Victor
W: Whiskey
X: X-Ray
Y: Yankee
Z: Zulu

Military Alphabet - Resources - MilitarySpot.com

Military Phonetic Alphabet

Rep to who remembers how I got my screen name!

Yeah, I'm much too pretty to understand these military terms..

:lol:

A: Alpha
B: Bravo
C: Charlie
D: Delta
E: Echo
F: Foxtrot
G: Golf
H: Hotel
I: India
J: Juliet
K: Kilo
L: Lima
M: Mike
N: November
O: Oscar
P: Papa
Q: Quebec
R: Romeo
S: Sierra
T: Tango
U: Uniform
V: Victor
W: Whiskey
X: X-Ray
Y: Yankee
Z: Zulu

Military Alphabet - Resources - MilitarySpot.com

Military Phonetic Alphabet

Rep to who remembers how I got my screen name!

I hate to be a rep ho, but I remember!

Your brother dubbed you EZ cuz he could easily fool you with pranks and such...

Unionize the Mods?

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that they have not been formally asked about this yet...

I mean...if I were forced to enter a union with....best I should stop now before I get in trouble...

Last edited:
But who would be the mod steward? Imagine having to represent the likes of ???? soon the power of unity would go to their heads....oh it has....

We have mods?

We sure do...but where the fuck are the rockers!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6kesl7HfYo]‪Mods & Rockers based on Quadrophenia‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I love the way Brits say Leather (Leva).......and use the "F" word as an adjective instead of a verb.

And who in the fuck tucks their pants inside their boots then tries to act cool by putting on a Leather jacket.

I remember seeing the skinny Mod eating from another movie. "Zulu Dawn".

Last edited:
Found this clip along with Colin's Mods&Rockers clip.

Looks like something Obama and the rest of his Community Organizer friends would use as a training film. A 1960 riot in the UK complete with accompanying music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn5vYOwCTak&feature=related]‪Mods & Rockers seaside clash 1960s‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Saturday afternoon in Japan.

This is so wreckless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbEhpfRYWL0&feature=related]‪Mods and rockers in Yoyogui park, Tokio.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And 100 percent authentically real MOD dancing.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have mods?

We sure do...but where the fuck are the rockers!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6kesl7HfYo]‪Mods & Rockers based on Quadrophenia‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I love the way Brits say Leather (Leva).......and use the "F" word as an adjective instead of a verb.

Only some. I suppose you would call it one of our dialects...sometimes referred to as a London accent, although I think that is misleading, since it is primarily pronunciation found among the working classes. Another notable feature of 'london' accent is h-dropping ...harm becomes arm etc.

Only some. I suppose you would call it one of our dialects...sometimes referred to as a London accent, although I think that is misleading, since it is primarily pronunciation found among the working classes. Another notable feature of 'london' accent is h-dropping ...harm becomes arm etc.
I've been to London and out to Winsor Castle but no place else

I like talking to Brits. They're a blast.

I say yes. Unionization for higher wages would attract a higher caliber moderator. The mods here are incredibly sloppy and lazy; it’s almost as if they were hired off the street with no qualifications.

As an example I offer you the Frivolous Friday Flame Fest. Mods are duty bound to have it open on Fridays and Fridays only. Yet it often doesn’t get opened until Friday afternoon! Mods do not even close it properly…. I’ve seen it still open on a Monday on occasion!

A well run and unionized mod staff would have the intelligence to automate the opening and closing of the FFFF from precisely 12 Midnight to 11:59 PM.

What ways do you think unionization would improve mod performance?

Since I think they all volunteer on a part-time basis, so no minimum wage is required to be paid, perhaps $1.00 each time it's their "turn" to moderate would be appropriate so at least they'd feel special. But no unions, please, and no incorporation for sure which only leads to graft and corruption.

sign0106.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back