Should USMB mods unionize?

I say yes. Unionization for higher wages would attract a higher caliber moderator. The mods here are incredibly sloppy and lazy; it’s almost as if they were hired off the street with no qualifications.

As an example I offer you the Frivolous Friday Flame Fest. Mods are duty bound to have it open on Fridays and Fridays only. Yet it often doesn’t get opened until Friday afternoon! Mods do not even close it properly…. I’ve seen it still open on a Monday on occasion!

A well run and unionized mod staff would have the intelligence to automate the opening and closing of the FFFF from precisely 12 Midnight to 11:59 PM.

What ways do you think unionization would improve mod performance?

I'm sure they'll pick up scab labor somewhere..

I say yes. Unionization for higher wages would attract a higher caliber moderator. The mods here are incredibly sloppy and lazy; it’s almost as if they were hired off the street with no qualifications.

As an example I offer you the Frivolous Friday Flame Fest. Mods are duty bound to have it open on Fridays and Fridays only. Yet it often doesn’t get opened until Friday afternoon! Mods do not even close it properly…. I’ve seen it still open on a Monday on occasion!

A well run and unionized mod staff would have the intelligence to automate the opening and closing of the FFFF from precisely 12 Midnight to 11:59 PM.

What ways do you think unionization would improve mod performance?

If they unionize then they'll be screaming for Obama to bail them out. Problem is he's run out of Stimulus....so figure the odds.

Ravi's gonna have the message board mob guys from Detroit after her if she doesn't stop agitating..

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back