Should USMB mods unionize?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I say yes. Unionization for higher wages would attract a higher caliber moderator. The mods here are incredibly sloppy and lazy; it’s almost as if they were hired off the street with no qualifications.

As an example I offer you the Frivolous Friday Flame Fest. Mods are duty bound to have it open on Fridays and Fridays only. Yet it often doesn’t get opened until Friday afternoon! Mods do not even close it properly…. I’ve seen it still open on a Monday on occasion!

A well run and unionized mod staff would have the intelligence to automate the opening and closing of the FFFF from precisely 12 Midnight to 11:59 PM.

What ways do you think unionization would improve mod performance?

Mods Unite!

Fight the Power!

ftp.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk]‪Public Enemy - Fight The Power‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Newby would have to become Oldby, because frankly she's been around a little to long to be considered "new."

:holdingnose:

I say yes. Unionization for higher wages would attract a higher caliber moderator. The mods here are incredibly sloppy and lazy; it’s almost as if they were hired off the street with no qualifications.

As an example I offer you the Frivolous Friday Flame Fest. Mods are duty bound to have it open on Fridays and Fridays only. Yet it often doesn’t get opened until Friday afternoon! Mods do not even close it properly…. I’ve seen it still open on a Monday on occasion!

A well run and unionized mod staff would have the intelligence to automate the opening and closing of the FFFF from precisely 12 Midnight to 11:59 PM.

What ways do you think unionization would improve mod performance?

The mods here are incredibly sloppy and lazy; it’s almost as if they were hired off the street with no qualifications.

so you want them to unionize and get more of the same?

And haven't they discovered lead in Pixie Stix?

I mean seriously, if you've ever overindulged in Pixie Stix your cognitive abilities are suspect.

:eusa_hand:

Pix must change her mind to Un-Leaded Stix.

And haven't they discovered lead in Pixie Stix?

I mean seriously, if you've ever overindulged in Pixie Stix your cognitive abilities are suspect.

:eusa_hand:

Pix must change her mind to Un-Leaded Stix.

She also has a rep of 666, so beware O yee of the hating hatters unionized club.

Newby would have to become Oldby, because frankly she's been around a little to long to be considered "new."

:holdingnose:

:doubt:

Ya know, if you're gonna be all snooty and hold your nose and all that then I think you should at least learn the difference between to and TOO, for goodness sake!

Forum List

Back