Should Tulsi Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

Should Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. I think she should continue to sue the hell out of Google and slam the hell out of CNN and then run again. She has a few positions that I like. There are others that I'm not so sure that she is invested in or has developed as fully. Like it's more or less go along with rather than independent thought behind it.

She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.
You think she would hurt the Democratic nominee?

Naw,

I think Trump will be so massively unpopular in 2020 that it won't matter who runs against him.

But the only people who like Damascus Tulsi are wingnuts who think, "She says stuff we like and she's hot for a d0thead!"

The only thing that makes her different from the other candidates is her anti-regime change stance. Something that the left used to play lip service to because it made them feel good about themselves.

She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.

Naw,

I think Trump will be so massively unpopular in 2020 that it won't matter who runs against him.

But the only people who like Damascus Tulsi are wingnuts who think, "She says stuff we like and she's hot for a d0thead!"

Wow, people like her because she says stuff they like? What a novel concept.

I am a Conservative with strong Libertarian leanings.

For everything that she says that I like she says five things I don't like. For instance, she wants to ban 29 of the firearms that I own.

She is much too Liberal in my book.

No one is going to ban anything. Guns and abortion is simply a way to divide the people with something that really no one is going to do anything about. Immigration is quickly becoming that way also.

Her position is to ban firearms, like the 29 AR-15s that I have, in addition to a bunch of other worthless Libtard oppressive gun control bullshit.

Gun Control | Tulsi Gabbard - Fighting for the people.

Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. She is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.

Naw,

After November of 2020 Elections you will be sitting on here explaining how Warren should have won but racist America refused to elect the wannabe Jimmy Carter in a skirt...

I have a feeling you do not listen to Cspan or POTUS radio because if you did you would realize Democrats are as unpopular as Trump and many independents are not wanting to vote for Warren...
JoeB is Hoping Turkey invades the US.

Naw,

The only thing that makes her different from the other candidates is her anti-regime change stance. Something that the left used to play lip service to because it made them feel good about themselves.

That's kind of a big one.

Naw,

That's kind of a big one.

Sure but that one issue isn't enough to convince me to give into the rest of her stock standard 2019 democrat agenda.

Naw,

For everything that she says that I like she says five things I don't like. For instance, she wants to ban 29 of the firearms that I own.

No one is going to ban anything. Guns and abortion is simply a way to divide the people with something that really no one is going to do anything about. Immigration is quickly becoming that way also.

Her position is to ban firearms, like the 29 AR-15s that I have, in addition to a bunch of other worthless Libtard oppressive gun control bullshit.

Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. She is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.

Nothing is getting banned. Even when he had a "ban" before there was no ban.

She looks good on a board...

View attachment 284721

I would tell her that I would vote for her if she showed me her tits but I really wouldn't vote for her.

Did Trump show you his penis to get you to vote for him?

I didn't vote for Trump.

In relative terms he has been doing a good job but at the end of the day he supports big government and the welfare state so he doesn't get my vote. He is much better than any of these Democrat assholes but since they set such a low bar being better doesn't mean much.

No, she's too young to buck the system. She should watch the Democrats get creamed following their leftist agenda, try again in 2024 or better yet not hurry things and first shoot for the governorship of Hawaii while building a political base.

Naw,

You didn't read her position, did you? The filthy ass bitch says her position is to ban "military-style assault weapons", which the dumbshit would define as AR-15s.

Don't be in denial about the dumb bitch's positions. It just makes you look like a fool.

Naw,

Is that what you thought in 2016?

If we look up your posts from 2016 are we going to find that you were predicting a blue wave?

Last edited:

You didn't read her position, did you? The filthy ass bitch says her position is to ban "military-style assault weapons", which the dumbshit would define as AR-15s.

Don't be in denial about the dumb bitch's positions. It just makes you look like a fool.

We aren't going to ban anything. It's impossible. Is anyone going to give theirs up? No.

We aren't going to ban anything. It's impossible. Is anyone going to give theirs up? No.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The bitch's position is to ban AR-15s. She says it in her dumbass campaign website. I provided the link for you.

Don't be in denial about her stupidity. That just makes you look like a fool.

Naw,

yeah, based on nothing you can post.

The bitch's position is to ban AR-15s. She says it in her dumbass campaign website. I provided the link for you.

You can comment on what I actually said or avoid that and call me names.

Up to you I suppose.

You can comment on what I actually said or avoid that and call me names.

Up to you I suppose.

Get back to me when you can comprehend what your little bitch said about banning "assault weapons".

Forum List

Back