Should Trump Have Withheld Military Aid to Ukraine ?

That Joe Biden, acting as the representative of the United States and as part of official U.S. policy pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor?

No one denies that.

That Joe Biden did anything wrong? There is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything that was not part of U.S. policy.

He wasn't making secret calls and asking a foreign government to investigate his political rival.
Sure he did something wrong. Up to his ears in conflict of interest, he threatened the Ukranians tht he would withhold a Billion $$ in aid, if they didn't fire a prosecutor that was investigating the company that his son was working for, while having no expertise in energy, natural gas, or Ukraine, and his only offering was being son of the US VP. Should we call in a rocket scientist for this ? :rolleyes:

I don't believe it. There is no such tape. What you have is a tape of Joe talking about it a few years later. In reality our 1 billion in loan guarantees was dwarfed by EU and the IMF one. The EU and the IMF wanted the same thing we wanted. They were serious about rooting out corruption. Not strong arming a sovereign government into generating investigations into domestic political rivals.
Is that the latest bullshit coming from CNN, MSNBC or other laughingstock factories ?

Of course there is the tape and of course it was before the aid was given. Biden threatened them that he would withhold aid. It's impossible to say you're GOING TO withhold aid (future tense), and have it be a few years after. (when you're not even in power anymore) The video was made Jan. 23, 2016.

Another example of Democrats being willing to say anything. :rolleyes:

joe biden threatning to wihhold aid froim ukraine - Bing video

That video was made in 2018. The US, EU and IMF pressured them in 2016.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Unless of course you have a tape of when Joe presented the case to the Ukrainians in 2016.

Okay- we are in agreement- the Biden's didn't do anything illegal.

Why did Trump demand an investigation into Biden?
The answer to this is in the OP. Try reading it.

And I did not "agree" that the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Unless of course you have a tape of when Joe presented the case to the Ukrainians in 2016.
Doesn't matter when it was made. Who cares if he talking about what he's GOING to do, or what HE DID ? Either way he openly admitted his corruption, giving Trump the right (if not duty) to withhold aid from Ukraine.

Stick to the topic. If necessary, read the OP again (or you ever did)

Why are we giving the Ukraine billions in the first place?

Spice. ops, oil and gas.....Oh almost forgot. So they can buy US stuff.
Ok the US gives Ukraine billions of our tax money so they can buy stuff on our dime....... How does that benefit the American public? It is like all foreign and military aid no benefit to the American public but costs us an arm and a leg.

Just pointing out that you were the one that blindly parroted the lies you were fed.

I am not blaming Obama or Trump for giving any aid to Ukraine. Personally I think Obama should have been offering lethal aid.

As I pointed out that YOU were blindly parroting the lies that YOU were fed. :biggrin:

So you disagree with me. Personally, I think they BOTH should have denied Ukraine the aid. I wouldn't have given them lollipops. Did you read the OP ? You do know that the POTUS is required to deny aid if corruption is present ?

I can’t believe people are still going with the Biden corruption angle when it was so thoroughly disproven in last weeks testimony.
It was proven when Biden allowed his threat to the Ukrainians to be videoed. It is undeniable..as is airhead Hunter and his big money job.

That Joe Biden, acting as the representative of the United States and as part of official U.S. policy pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor?

No one denies that.

That Joe Biden did anything wrong? There is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything that was not part of U.S. policy.

He wasn't making secret calls and asking a foreign government to investigate his political rival.

It appears that Quid Pro Joe was an irregular channel!

Doesn't matter when it was made. Who cares if he talking about what he's GOING to do, or what HE DID ? Either way he openly admitted his corruption, giving Trump the right (if not duty) to withhold aid from Ukraine.

Stick to the topic. If necessary, read the OP again (or you ever did)

There was no Biden corruption in carrying out that policy. It's intended purpose was not a politically motivated attack on domestic rivals.

There is no openly admitted corruption by the Biden's.

There was an openly admitted pressure by the United States to reduce corruption in Ukraine.

Which of course had nothing to do with Trump's pressure on Ukraine to make a public announcement it was investigating his political rival.
the openly admitted corruption by the Bidens is posted all over this thread including the VIDEO of it in post # 15.

Trump did not "pressure" Ukraine, as Ukranian president Selenko openly stated on national TV. Back to the drawing board for you.

Ukrainian President Denies President Trump Pressured Him

Last edited:
There was no Biden corruption in carrying out that policy. It's intended purpose was not a politically motivated attack on domestic rivals.
You not going to gain VOTES in 2020 with that, Mr Parrot. In fact, you will likely LOSE lots of them.

The American people are fed up with your bullshit (ie all Democrats)

You not going to gain VOTES in 2020 with that, Mr Parrot. In fact, you will likely LOSE lots of them.

We'll see. If Trumpublicans agree that using coercion to force sovereign nations into publicly announcing investigations into American political rivals is okay, thereby giving ol'Trumpybear a pass, the nation as a whole will turn them out of office in record numbers next year.

There is no openly admitted corruption by the Biden's.

There was an openly admitted pressure by the United States to reduce corruption in Ukraine.

Which of course had nothing to do with Trump's pressure on Ukraine to make a public announcement it was investigating his political rival.
the openly admitted corruption by the Bidens is posted all over this thread including the VIDEO of it in post # 15.

I guess I can't figure out what you are talking about then.

Joe Biden never admitted to any corruption.
Joe Biden did brag about his part in U.S. policy in Ukraine. Policy supported by GOP Senators, the IMF, and EU- among others.

I can’t believe people are still going with the Biden corruption angle when it was so thoroughly disproven in last weeks testimony.
It was proven when Biden allowed his threat to the Ukrainians to be videoed. It is undeniable..as is airhead Hunter and his big money job.

No one denies that.

It appears that Quid Pro Joe was an irregular channel!

The difference between Trump and Biden?
Biden: open Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine as part of the United States official agenda to reduce corruption in Ukraine.
Trump: secret Quid pro Quo with Ukraine to further his own personal and political agenda .

We'll see. If Trumpublicans agree that using coercion to force sovereign nations into publicly announcing investigations into American political rivals is okay, thereby giving ol'Trumpybear a pass, the nation as a whole will turn them out of office in record numbers next year.

Really to me- just the idea that Trumpublicans are okay with Trump calling up any foreign leader anywhere and asking them to dig up dirt on his political rival amazes me.
That is Banana Republic/Russia kind of corruption of the office.

Why are we giving the Ukraine billions in the first place?

Spice. ops, oil and gas.....Oh almost forgot. So they can buy US stuff.
Ok the US gives Ukraine billions of our tax money so they can buy stuff on our dime....... How does that benefit the American public? It is like all foreign and military aid no benefit to the American public but costs us an arm and a leg.
Agreed, but it does benefit the war profiteers and some in the 1%....and of course, this is one the reasons why our corrupt government gives military aid to nations. Another reason is the Empire demands those who receive it’s aid, to do as the Empire directs.

Forum List

Back