Should Trump Have Withheld Military Aid to Ukraine ?

As I said >> "
Trump asked President Zelinsky to investigate his political opponent.

And he had his private attorney demand that President Zelinsky himself make a public announcement that the Ukraine was investigating his political opponent.

And those are the facts.
If they were, you could have presented a source link (word for word). You presented nothing.

As I said >> "Trump did not have any relationship with Ukraine regarding any "political opponent"

Name the law Hunter Biden broke while working for that Ukrainian company?

Because he is the former Vice President Son is not against the law for him to work for a foreign company...

Next, Joe Biden was trying to get the one individual that wouldn't investigate anything fired, so please kindly explain to the good board why he would do that if he was covering for Hunter?

Finally, if you believe it was wrong for Hunter Biden to get his job because of his last name then Trump should return all his money because he got his leg up in this world because of his father and his kid ( Donald ) have had the same way of life.

It seem like many of you are just upset Hunter Biden made money off his name, and for me good for him...

Joe Biden will not see any crime brought against him just Hillary and Obama or even Bush, and all this is, well just Trump fooling his base and making the outraged over something that will amount to nothing!
1. This thread is about corruption, not this or that 'law" Please stay on topic.

2. Trump did not "get his leg up in this world because of his father". That is worn-out leftist propaganda.

3. Biden was trying to get the one individual fired, who WAS investigating Burisma.

Strike 1...Strike 2...….Strike 3.

Don't see anything about Hunter or Burisma there. Oh wait- you were just lying........
So you don't know that the prosecutor who Biden wanted to be fired, was investigating Burisma, the company Hunter was working for right ?

You won't make it as a liar. Better chose another avocation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back