Should Trump be impeached?

Still YOUR president
Yes I know I honor him by hanging a Trumpy doll by the neck on a tree in my front yard
Kind of like a mock Negro hanging, you racist! Take your prejudice somewhere else!
I'd like to see all you republican racists hang Good riddance
I am not a Republican, but you ARE a racist!
O.k., fine, you're not a Republican. Why are you yelling?
I can't read small print

Yes I know I honor him by hanging a Trumpy doll by the neck on a tree in my front yard
Kind of like a mock Negro hanging, you racist! Take your prejudice somewhere else!
I can't read small print
There is a way to magnify the text, there is a browser thing in one of the menus, or cntl+mouse wheel.

You're just posting huge, you might not be reading the other posts correctly.

I can't read small print
There is a way to magnify the text, there is a browser thing in one of the menus, or cntl+mouse wheel.

I read stuff I can see-my 5 font is habit now. Hope its easy for you to read.

I can't read small print

It's annoying to read because it's so big.

I can't read small print

It's bigly, not huge. Or is it hugely?

I can't read small print

K

Nancy Pelosi lives in relative luxury in a gated community (with armed bodyguards) about a mile from the shit and rat infested mess her constituents live in and you want to impeach the President? Democrat Rep. Cummings represented the most corrupt city in the U.S. for 25 years and you want to impeach the President?

I can't read small print
Then buy some republican rose colored glasses

I can't read small print

It's bigly, not huge. Or is it hugely?

Yes, Trump Really Is Saying ‘Big League,’ Not ‘Bigly,’ Linguists Say

Trump is a pathological liar. He has gotten so bad many think he can no longer differentiate reality from his fantasies. He showed that again today.

Trump claimed Tuesday that African Americans are so delighted with his attacks on the city of Baltimore and US congressman Elijah Cummings, an African American, that they are calling him at the White House in large numbers to thank him. :roflol::rolleyes: That's surreal.

"What I've done for African Americans, no president, I would say, has done. Now, I'll say this: they are so happy, because I get the calls. They are so happy at what I've been able to do in Baltimore and other Democratic-run, corrupt cities," Trump said. :roll:

"The African American people have been calling the White House. They have never been so happy as what a president has done. Not only the lowest unemployment in history for African Americans, not only opportunity zones for, really, the biggest beneficiary the inner city, and not only criminal justice reform. But they're so happy that I pointed out the corrupt politics of Baltimore. It's filthy dirty. It's so horrible. And they are happy as hell," Trump added.:icon_jawdrop: He didn't say what they are happy about.

Trump began talking negatively about Cummings and Baltimore in a series of tweets on July 27. In a Quinnipiac University poll conducted from July 25 to July 28 -- two days before the tweets, the day of the tweets, and one day after the tweets -- Trump had a 6% approval rating and 84% disapproval rating with black voters. Eighty percent of black voters said Trump is racist, while just 11% said he is not.

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us07292019_uymr53.pdf/

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, other polls are quite similar.

Of course, Trump talks only to his base. They are the only ones gullible enough to believe him, but are they really that gullible and uninformed?

I can't read small print
Then buy some republican rose colored glasses
Not a Republican

Forum List

Back