Should Trump be impeached?

I think you should reread what i wrote .. if you can lol
You keep changing your position as you get exposed to reality.

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.
I think i addressed why. We had a war lol
So you're saying there was no boom because of 9.11?
Huge booooom! Prior of course then we were attacked by democrats
If there was a huge boom, you'd be able to show the economic indicators to back up your silly assertion.

You can't because you're hallucinating the boom.
Obama kept the tax cuts .. hmmm

Obama said the Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich were a "substantial victory for middle class families".

"In fact, ' Obama sad, "not only will middle class Americans avoid a tax increase, but tens of millions of Americans will start the new year off right by opening their first paycheck to see that it's larger than the one they get right now,"

Obama Signs Bill To Extend Bush Tax Cuts

You keep changing your position as you get exposed to reality.

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.
If there was a huge boom, you'd be able to show the economic indicators to back up your silly assertion.

He kept them because we were in a monster recession and you don't raise taxes during a recession.

And you still can't produce any economic indicators from 2001 or 2002 showing the boom that's going off in your head.

It's been 35 days since the release of the Mueller report.
Where's the impeachment?
Why wont the Democrats put up or shut up?
Maybe because they haven't seen the full report yet?
There's nothing in the report. If there was, you'd know it by now. You guys are hilarious in a tragic pitiful way.
How could we know it if we haven't seen it?

Here ya go Einstein, have at it.
Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

He kept them because we were in a monster recession and you don't raise taxes during a recession.

And you still can't produce any economic indicators from 2001 or 2002 showing the boom that's going off in your head.
What did the Democrats do in the last four years of Bush besides obstruct , to try to help build the economy?? Dodd frank? Please explain besides having a temper tantrum like a 3 year old towards bush. Which is why I went from Democrat to republican.

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

The worst mistake the Democrats could make is to impeach Trump!

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

This was illustrated in living color today.
I agree. It's a terrible idea. There is about zero chance of the Senate convicting Trump. If the House released a bill of impeachment tomorrow. The Senate would exonerate him and he would ride into 2020 with a congress proclamation of his innocence. It would be a dream come true for Trump. A far better plan is to continue investigations and gather evidence to be put put before the voters. Voters should decide. They put him in office and they should kick him out.
The voters are satisfied with the Mueller report, bud. They're not gonna "kick him out". And the more the left investigates him, the more they're gonna want to teach them a lesson and reelect him. They'll decide, all right, but it won't be the decision you THINK it'll be.
The House should not impeach Trump, at least with what is known now. They should continue to investigate. There's no doubt that there're going to come up with stuff. It's an ideal climate for democrats going into 2020, with Trump under a cloud of suspicion, impeachment hanging over his head, illegal immigrants pouring into the country, and Rowe v Wade under danger of repeal with only 28% supporting repeal. All Democrats have to do is don't screw up by nominating a far left candidate.

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

A better question to ask is "Can you actually find a legitimate reason to impeach The President"?

Otherwise the word "impeachment" has no meaning, and is not even worth discussion.

It's just political vomit hurled by The Left.

What did the Democrats do in the last four years of Bush besides obstruct , to try to help build the economy?? Dodd frank? Please explain besides having a temper tantrum like a 3 year old towards bush. Which is why I went from Democrat to republican.
Which is what Republicans did in Obama's last 4 years.

Which is what Republicans did in Obama's last 4 years.
Absolutely no comparison, we offered tax cuts and a end to Obama care that wouldn’t work.

Where's the impeachment?
There's nothing in the report. If there was, you'd know it by now. You guys are hilarious in a tragic pitiful way.

I don't know about you, but I can't read redacted sections. Thanks for tryin' anyway.

Should be? Yes. Will be? Probably not because, as he bragged, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight and the GOP Senators would never vote against him. They have no integrity.

Where's the impeachment?

I don't know about you, but I can't read redacted sections. Thanks for tryin' anyway.

Yes, but Congress can...dumbass.

I agree. It's a terrible idea. There is about zero chance of the Senate convicting Trump. If the House released a bill of impeachment tomorrow. The Senate would exonerate him and he would ride into 2020 with a congress proclamation of his innocence. It would be a dream come true for Trump. A far better plan is continue investigations and gather evidence to be put put before the voters. Voters should decide. They put in office and they should kick him out.

This will also affect the House and Senate Races in 2020. If nothing comes out of it (forget impeachment, it's a really, really bad idea right now) then the Dems are in serious trouble. If it goes like it looks like it's going to go and ends up getting the courts involved due to the courts having the power to enforce the contempt charges then there may be a lot of people going to jail that is playing cover up right now. It's one thing to cover up and deny congress who has no way to convict other than impeachment but another to play that game with the Courts that do have the power to issue contempt, arrest warrants and convictions. And they have the US Marshal Service to back it up. Wouldn't it be a real trip to see the US Marshals arrest their own boss, the IG? Even Hollyweird can't make this stuff up.
... and still no Russian connection
Keep banging that drum, Comrade.

Democrats CANT GOVERN.. it’s to the point where we might have to coup them.. Schiff is our INTEL guy.. we are going to be attacked .. he is in fit to sit.
How'd those two years with the GOP in charge of all three branches go? Got a Wall? Mexico pay for it? H. Clinton locked up? Obamacare gone? Budget balanced? ISIS gone?

Democrats CANT GOVERN.. it’s to the point where we might have to coup them.. Schiff is our INTEL guy.. we are going to be attacked .. he is in fit to sit.
That's funny since it's mostly Republicans who keep giving us recessions.
You might want to re look.. anytime we got in Trouble it’s when dems have the house.. YOU CAN GOVERN! Lol
First two years of bush booming! Last two years dems unemployment 10%

Trump first two years booooming! Dems take over! Don’t support trade deals ,, won’t govern on immigration that lowers American wages, won’t govern on infrastructure ..

Democrats CANT GOVERN!
2008 is the fault of Democrats? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A better question to ask is "Can you actually find a legitimate reason to impeach The President"?

Otherwise the word "impeachment" has no meaning, and is not even worth discussion.

It's just political vomit hurled by The Left.

Forum List

Back