Should Trump be impeached?

You might want to re look.. anytime we got in Trouble it’s when dems have the house.. YOU CAN GOVERN! Lol
First two years of bush booming! Last two years dems unemployment 10%

Trump first two years booooming! Dems take over! Don’t support trade deals ,, won’t govern on immigration that lowers American wages, won’t govern on infrastructure ..

Democrats CANT GOVERN!
LOLOL

We had a recession during Bush's first 2 years.

So much for your nonsense, huh?

And the recession starting in 2997 was due to bad loans written years earlier.

You need to get back on the bench and let starters take your place. You're not ready for the big leagues yet.
Bush took office during a period of economic recession in the wake of the bursting of the dot-com bubble.[101] The terrorist attacks also impacted the economy.

Sorry loser
But you said those years were booming? Actually, more like, "booooming"

:lmao:
It was a instant JOLT, and if it wasn’t for the war every economist said it would have created a great Economic time in America
LOL

An "instant jolt?" :lmao:

The unemployment rate went from 4.2% to 6.0%. GDP went from 4.1% in 2000 to 1.0% in 2001 and 1.7% in 2002.

So where exactly was that "instant jolt?"
Yea 9-11 happend his taxes cut had a jolt to America,, so much so Obama extended bush tax cuts.. hmmm

LOLOL

We had a recession during Bush's first 2 years.

So much for your nonsense, huh?

And the recession starting in 2997 was due to bad loans written years earlier.

You need to get back on the bench and let starters take your place. You're not ready for the big leagues yet.
Bush took office during a period of economic recession in the wake of the bursting of the dot-com bubble.[101] The terrorist attacks also impacted the economy.

Sorry loser

It was a instant JOLT, and if it wasn’t for the war every economist said it would have created a great Economic time in America
LOL

The unemployment rate went from 4.2% to 6.0%. GDP went from 4.1% in 2000 to 1.0% in 2001 and 1.7% in 2002.

Yea 9-11 happend his taxes cut had a jolt to America,, so much so Obama extended bush tax cuts.. hmmm
9.11 was a boost to the economy?

And point to the numbers to prove your point, because unemployment rose steadily during his first two years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. I'm not seeing a "booooming" economy in there.

The American voters who keep voting in the same corrupt/worthless/inept/back stabbing liars in the house and the senate need to be impeached.

Sorry loser

LOL

And point to the numbers to prove your point, because unemployment rose steadily during his first two years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. I'm not seeing a "booooming" economy in there.
9-11 happened during the tax cut booooooming! It’s was expected to sky rocket.. just facts bro ..

LOL

9-11 happened during the tax cut booooooming! It’s was expected to sky rocket.. just facts bro ..
LOLOLOL

So your definition of a booming economy is growing unemployment and shrinking GDP?

LOL

LOLOLOL

So your definition of a booming economy is growing unemployment and shrinking GDP?

When you are sent to a labor camp, productivity will rise.

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

I'd rather see him tarred and feathered.

There's not much point in impeachment at this point. I'd rather the Democrats put some real thought into how they can win back swing voters who fell for Trump's bullshit last time around. But it's never fun examining your mistakes, and they seem intent to forge ahead with the same old same old.

LOL

LOLOLOL

I think you should reread what i wrote .. if you can lol

I am fully aware of what happened today, what Trump did, what Trump said. Trump is begging to be impeached, which is exactly my point.

The worst mistake the Democrats could make is to impeach Trump!

In the first place, heading into the 2020 Presidential election, Democrats should not do exactly what their main rival wants them to do.

In the second place, what exactly would be accomplished by impeachment? Some naive congressmen and women think impeachment is an end onto itself. It is not. Impeachment is merely an indictment. The trial takes place in the Trump Republican held Senate where conviction will only happen when pigs can fly. Trump would become a martyr, a victim of Democratic overreach. Why do you think Trump wants to be impeached?

In the third place, these immature lawmakers who think Trump should be impeached should look back on 1998 and the failed impeachment of Bill Clinton which was led by the Republicans. After Clinton was vindicated he became more popular. The pending election was a disaster for the GOP. The Speaker, Newt Gingrich, first lost his post. Months later, he was booted out of the House. That is what impeachment accomplished for the Republicans, and Pelosi and others with more experience remember it well.

In the fourth place, a recent poll showed that only 37% want Trump impeached, probably mostly Republicans. It is Trump's only chance. 60% of Americans oppose impeachment. When asked should Trump be reelected, 60% said no, 37% said yes. Twice in the last two days, two different federal courts have ruled against Trump and in favor of the House Democrats.

What does this mean? It means the Democrats are already winning. Taking into consideration 1998, why risk throwing the election in favor of Trump?

OLC, Tlaib, Omar and others calling for impeachment say that it is a Constitutional duty for the House to impeach Trump. Consider this. The worst possible threat to our Constitution is another four years of the Trump Presidency.

This was illustrated in living color today.
you are claiming the Senate has no morality only politics.

LOL

LOLOLOL

You keep changing your position as you get exposed to reality.

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.

LOLOLOL

Unemployment rose during Bush's first 2 years and GDP was 1.0% and 1.7% respectively. The fact that you can't show otherwise demonstrates you're batshit insane.
I think i addressed why. We had a war lol

LOLOLOL

So you're saying there was no boom because of 9.11?

LOLOLOL

Huge booooom! Prior of course then we were attacked by democrats

Pelosi knows she has to please the ignorant kooks like the two Muslim whores and Cortez, but she knows that impeachment will not remove Trump. It will hurt Democrats more than Trump. Poor Democrats, a political party wandering around ignoring their duty. They will pay next year.

LOLOLOL

Huge booooom! Prior of course then we were attacked by democrats
If there was a huge boom, you'd be able to show the economic indicators to back up your silly assertion.

You can't because you're hallucinating the boom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back