CDZ Should Trump be face trial for his sexual assault allegations, like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Harvey Weinstein trial date set + list of charges indited

Harvey Weinstein was just in court and had his request to dismiss the case rejected. He faces court for his trial next year, and is facing some serious felony rape charges. So, whats stopping investigators and police for launching a case on Donald Trump, the man accused of sexually assaulting nearly 20 women
s-f-harvey-weinstein-donald-trump-accused-by-13-women-28292229.png

No. It was obvious that the women who accused Trump were making the allegations up. Several of them were caught in their lies and in case no one has noticed, they all disappeared as soon as the election was over. The Dems who are trying to destroy Trump aren't even talking about it any more.

Harvey Weinstein was just in court and had his request to dismiss the case rejected. He faces court for his trial next year, and is facing some serious felony rape charges. So, whats stopping investigators and police for launching a case on Donald Trump, the man accused of sexually assaulting nearly 20 women
Yep. If he was innocent he would have sued them like he lied and said he would. I guess thats like how he was going to also show his tax returns. Chronic liar in chief.

Yep. If he was innocent he would have sued them like he lied and said he would. I guess thats like how he was going to also show his tax returns. Chronic liar in chief.

More of the "let him prove he's innocent" brigade.

He should but the women Trump assaulted were much weaker and poorer than Weinstein’s victims, so they’ll likely keep their payoffs instead of trying to hold him accountable.

Certainly not while he's in office. The charges are from long ago, and the accusations were already public when he was legally voted into office. To start flinging indictments around under those circumstances, no matter who sits in the Oval Office, would be a de facto subversion of the will of the people, and would damage the office too much.

He should but the women Trump assaulted were much weaker and poorer than Weinstein’s victims, so they’ll likely keep their payoffs instead of trying to hold him accountable.

The fact that you have already decided that Trump is guilty says more about you than it does about him.

The fact that you have already decided that Trump is guilty says more about you than it does about him.
Remember when Trump was innocent of defrauding people with Trump U? Remember when Stormy Daniels was lying and Trump had never whored around with her? Remember when Trump had no idea about anybody meeti g woth Russians at Trump tower? If you want to keep your trust in a pathological liar, that’s your prerogative, however stupid.

Remember when Trump was innocent of defrauding people with Trump U? Remember when Stormy Daniels was lying and Trump had never whored around with her? Remember when Trump had no idea about anybody meeti g woth Russians at Trump tower? If you want to keep your trust in a pathological liar, that’s your prerogative, however stupid.

Being a liar does not mean he's guilty of every single crime that anyone chooses to accuse him of. That's the point

Being a liar does not mean he's guilty of every single crime that anyone chooses to accuse him of. That's the point
How do you know if hes already a proven chronic liar?

Every human on Earth is a proven liar. Fact

And I mean that sincerely, if you were put under the microscope that Trump has been put under you would lie as well. Especially given that half the shit that you folks call Trump lies aren't even really lies. I mean a campaign promise that a candidate couldn't keep, for example, isn't a lie, it's a campaign promise that the person couldn't keep, and that applies whether Obama or Trump, or Clinton or whomever.

So you see, hard to take someone seriously when they are out screaming "Trump promised Americans that Mexico would pay for the wall and they haven't this proves that Trump is a liar and therefor guilty of all crimes that he is accused of"

And I mean that sincerely, if you were put under the microscope that Trump has been put under you would lie as well. Especially given that half the shit that you folks call Trump lies aren't even really lies. I mean a campaign promise that a candidate couldn't keep, for example, isn't a lie, it's a campaign promise that the person couldn't keep, and that applies whether Obama or Trump, or Clinton or whomever.

So you see, hard to take someone seriously when they are out screaming "Trump promised Americans that Mexico would pay for the wall and they haven't this proves that Trump is a liar and therefor guilty of all crimes that he is accused of"
Are you suggesting that, somehow, Trump actually thought he could get Mexico to pay to build our border wall? Christ, things are worse than I thought if that’s true.

Are you suggesting that, somehow, Trump actually thought he could get Mexico to pay to build our border wall? Christ, things are worse than I thought if that’s true.

XXXXXXXXXXXX-Meister

I'm saying broken campaign promises are not lies. Only an unreasonable partisan hack claims otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm for sure going to suggest that you need to learn how to read.

I'm saying broken campaign promises are not lies. Only an unreasonable partisan hack claims otherwise.
Omg, so Trump thought there was actually some chance he could get Mexico to pay for the wall... holy crap folks

I said chronic liar like Drumpf is.

If I were put under a microscope is a theoretical and mystical improbability because I would never be a politician. If I were I wouldnt lie like Drumpf does. Claiming Mexico was going to pay for the wall was a lie. Anyone beyond the 3rd grade knew that was never going to happen in a million years. Not only did he tell that lie, he doubled down on it after Mexico said they definitely were not going to pay for the wall. Thats not a broken campaign promise that was a lie.

No one cares what you take or dont take seriously. I doesnt change the facts. Drumpf is a chronic liar. As such the assumption is that he is guilty of every crime accused of.

NO NO NO, lets not be distracted with his sex life, there are just to many things way more important to the security of USA and our role in the world.

So you forgot about the US-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) Trade Agreement? Why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back