Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
There is no conviction, Comrade.

There is a :"plea deal" which has not been executed
That's absurd. Yes, there is a criminal conviction. You sound ridiculous. Peddle that nonsense elsewhere.
Where’s the conviction? Link!
His guilty plea resulted in a criminal conviction. I don't much care who understands this and who doesn't. I have my own children to raise. ;)
So you admit this post is garbage now?

That's absurd. Yes, there is a criminal conviction. You sound ridiculous. Peddle that nonsense elsewhere.

No retard.

Your ignorance does not change reality, no matter HOW much you hate Trump.

How Do Plea Bargains Work | ExpertLaw

Until the deal is EXECUTED there is no conviction.

Since the deal will be thrown out, there will never be a conviction.

Well. Torquemada could be and should be censured for malicious prosecution, but that's another story.
Of course, the words "executed" and "conviction" appear nowhere in your link in reference to what we are talking about, and you never read a single word of that linked article.

What I think you are trying to say is that, until the judge issues the verdict at sentencing, there is no actual conviction. Okay. Of course, that would already have occurred, had Mueller not requested a delay.

Your authoritative declarations about it being htrown out first are absurd.

What you mean to say is "it would have already happened if Torquemada hadn't gotten caught with an openly corrupt judge."

But he DID get caught, and his shill of a hack got tossed off. So now some REAL judges are combing through the shit the Inquisition did.

Spoiler Alert: It gets tossed out as the corrupt bullshit that it is.

You Stalinists are like James Bond villans. You have him strapped to the table with the laser beam about to cut him in half....

Then it all goes wrong.

Must suck to be evil...

No retard.

Well. Torquemada could be and should be censured for malicious prosecution, but that's another story.
Of course, the words "executed" and "conviction" appear nowhere in your link in reference to what we are talking about, and you never read a single word of that linked article.

What I think you are trying to say is that, until the judge issues the verdict at sentencing, there is no actual conviction. Okay. Of course, that would already have occurred, had Mueller not requested a delay.

It’s what he said. So you lied!
Actually, I erred. I admitted as much.

What you mean to say is "it would have already happened if Torquemada hadn't gotten caught with an openly corrupt judge."
No, I meant what I said. Mueller asked for the delay. He stated why. But, being who you are, you reject this, because it does not jibe with your narrative.

No retard.

It’s what he said. So you lied!
Actually, I erred. I admitted as much.
Not before you shot off your post. I accept your apology

Haha, even better. Good stuff.
What you’ll be watching for sure
Nobody has any idea what you are saying, there.
I’m sure, he understands
Trump is a reprehensible liar – it would be reckless and irresponsible for his legal team to allow Trump anywhere near Mueller.
Who’s talking trump?

Not Trumpkins! The last thing they want to do is talk about that liar.

No, I meant what I said. Mueller asked for the delay. He stated why. But, being who you are, you reject this, because it does not jibe with your narrative.

Torquemada lost his pet judge. You lying does not alter reality, Comrade traitor.

Torquemada lost his pet judge. You lying does not alter reality, Comrade traitor.
That makes no sense. Mueller did not appoint the judge, and Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican. You sound insane.

What you’ll be watching for sure
Nobody has any idea what you are saying, there.
I’m sure, he understands
Trump is a reprehensible liar – it would be reckless and irresponsible for his legal team to allow Trump anywhere near Mueller.
Who’s talking trump?

Not Trumpkins! The last thing they want to do is talk about that liar.

Comrade, show the normals just how wrong they are, take the Mi Casa Es Su Casa challenge.

The Mi Casa Es Su Casa Project.

That makes no sense. Mueller did not appoint the judge, and Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican. You sound insane.

Oh, Torquemada is a REPUBLICAN, which is why he appointed 18 radical left democrats and ZERO Republicans as part of the Witch Hunt.

The Inquisition has Stalinst democrat, Sanders backing "independents," and zippo for anyone from right of Mao.

Oh, Torquemada is a REPUBLICAN, which is why he appointed 18 radical left democrats and ZERO Republicans as part of the Witch Hunt.

The Inquisition has Stalinst democrat, Sanders backing "independents," and zippo for anyone from right of Mao.
Unfortunately for your flowery little sissy tantrums, the evidence will stand for itself. This will be decided on the evidence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back